Challenge Modes Thursdays 9am to noon.

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Aetonea2

Re: Challenge Modes Thursdays 9am to noon.

Post#31 » 19 Jun 2014, 12:56

Destro Lock
Brewmaster Monk
Resto Shaman

I will play whatever we need after others have posted their toons.

Kermit
Visitor
Visitor

Post#32 » 19 Jun 2014, 17:51

I also have a hunter that I wouldn't mind bringing.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage,
Norion

Aetonea2

Post#33 » 20 Jun 2014, 06:55

Mahlaa wrote:All, while my wife's father is doing better our normal schedule and routine has been interrupted to the point that I will not be available for another two weeks.

My sincerest apologies and keep kicking butt -- Mahlaa

Take your time and handle your business irl buddy. We will surely still be around forming groups when you get back!

Aetonea2

Post#34 » 23 Jun 2014, 15:33

Still have room for 2 more this week , although I'm not quite sure what we need yet (Tank+Heals?)

Adelheid

Post#35 » 24 Jun 2014, 00:56

Well from what you posted it looks like we both can play a tank or healer so anything goes?

Aetonea2

Post#36 » 24 Jun 2014, 01:08

True True

Adelheid

Post#37 » 25 Jun 2014, 14:26

Since there's only 3 of us interested right now, we won't be going tomorrow. I'm gonna give it 1 more week for people to show interest and if we still don't have enough people by then I'll try a different time frame. I do not want to pug right now, I want to help out guildies not pugs.

Pinata

Post#38 » 26 Jun 2014, 21:58

Would ya'll be willing to x-realm my resto druid? If so i will heal it...i am 9/9 as ret on my pally. Let me know
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... 3/advanced

Adelheid

Post#39 » 02 Jul 2014, 13:42

I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to step down from hosting these for a while as I wont be able to commit anymore. If anyone want to take over go ahead.

Sublime
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#40 » 16 Aug 2014, 09:29

Are you guys still trying to do these? If so I'd be interested. I've completed 3 of them recently and need to finish the other 6. I would be taking my Shadow Priest, not optimal for these I know. I've managed to put together an ok challenge mode set that gets me to the first haste breakpoint. I was able to do decent damage in the 3 we completed last week. Obviously I wasn't able to beat the 2 warlocks we had with us but I managed to stay close to them...lol. I've already got the invis pots, helm with the old meta and other accessories needed.
If you want to add me at Clutch#1426, I'll be on this Thursday morning just in case. Thanks.

Aetonea2

Post#41 » 18 Aug 2014, 01:11

@Sublime

We haven't done these since the last group finished in late June.

Return to “Open Discussion”