Guild Rated Battlegrounds

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Rockndots

Guild Rated Battlegrounds

Post#1 » 26 Jul 2014, 16:18

Checking interest in Rated Battlegrounds. If you are interested please post your class/spec you are available for as well as available times (allow 1-2 hours for raid session) and pvp item level

Please also note on your post if you have any experience with Rated BG's and especially any interest in leadership/leadership experience!

I hope we can get a good turn out!!

-Rock

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Guild Rated Battlegrounds

Post#2 » 26 Jul 2014, 17:28

Warlock

Destro/aff

no experience but I think I understand what my role would be.

Ogriku

Post#3 » 28 Jul 2014, 04:52

Feral druid

1800 RBG experience

Have lead before, depending on the quality of players we get and how good our gear is. Shouldnt need much leading though. Mainly will need a target caller

Skullknight

Post#4 » 28 Jul 2014, 09:47

I could bring my DK or Warr, prefer the Warr. Zero RBG experience, Zero PvP gear on either toon.

Cameliia

Post#5 » 28 Jul 2014, 14:14

You know I'm interested and have been working on my pvp set. I have zero rbg exp but am willing to learn and will do my best.

Rockndots

Post#6 » 28 Jul 2014, 22:02

I've raided with all of you and this is a damn fine start. Alitar and Numi also expressed some interest so we almost already have a full team. I will try to bring this up again on Tuesday nights raid (7/29)

Mahlaa
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#7 » 29 Jul 2014, 04:27

You can count Mahlaa in as well.

Wed or Thr evenings work best for me, but let me know the night(s) and I will see what I can arrange.

Mahlaa

Aetonea2

Post#8 » 29 Jul 2014, 08:28

Feral Druid or Holy Priest with no RBG experience. 2k+ exp in 3s if that matters...

Thurs/Fri evenings

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#9 » 29 Jul 2014, 09:54

I have a holy paladin available. I have some arena experience on my pally. Used to do a lot of pvp with him.

Pinata

Post#10 » 29 Jul 2014, 18:40

Can bring my pally (ret) i have been working on my pvp gear also
2k xp in rbgs in 2011 havent done rbgs since then
and also my ilvl is 533

Halcyonik

Post#11 » 31 Jul 2014, 14:21

I would love to do rated BGs.
frost mage 54...3?
destro lock 54...6?

just find me in game if you set something up. im horrible with forums

Rockndots

Post#12 » 01 Aug 2014, 23:15

Hey Gang! Friday night several of us in guild all rotated into a 5s marathon, damn near a Rated Battleground team if we had everyone together at once. We where pretty successful at this and I think I can speak for everyone involved and say we had a super amout of fun AND earned lots of conquest points AND ratings! I want to go ahead and put out a time for us to form up and hammer out an official RBG run starting around 7pm server time Saturday, August 2 (sorry such short notice). If you want to participate in getting weekly Guild Rated Battleground Challenges done AND cap out that super high conquest cap you have put off doing all season AND have a whole lot of fun, then show up for this and lets hammer out a working team and proceed! If this works out we will try to agree on a scheduled weekly run. I hope to see you all there!

Pinata

Post#13 » 02 Aug 2014, 09:33

5 WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahlaa
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#14 » 02 Aug 2014, 11:54

Mahlaa 525+ Elemental Shammy.

I will try to be online for Sat.

Dethstalker
Mythic Raid Leader
Mythic Raid Leader

Post#15 » 02 Aug 2014, 13:36

I will show up with my hunter. I need to gem and enchant my PvP gear. ilvl is 530ish I think. I was buying PvP with my justice/honor points. I think I am still sitting on 4K+ honor.

Return to “Open Discussion”