CMs Gold

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Veragee

CMs Gold

Post#1 » 09 Jul 2015, 18:44

Hey looking at finding a few dedicated people to do the full gold clear for cms. I have all the strats down just need like minded people who want and have the patience to do it.

Wildling

Re: CMs Gold

Post#2 » 09 Jul 2015, 19:18

I will be interested to trying it out. I have not done the CMs before, but I have the time and the patience to do it.

Put me on the list plz as deeps balance.

Jaedaddy

Post#3 » 09 Jul 2015, 19:19

I would be willing to go on Jdaddy, heals pref, could shadow dps (poorly). I am pretty much free all of July, so times are not an issue for me.

Veragee

Post#4 » 09 Jul 2015, 19:29

Ok just looking for 1 dps and 1 tank then. Again, as far as times go once we get everyone we will consolidate on something that works for us all.

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#5 » 09 Jul 2015, 20:11

I'd be willing to join as a mDPS, haven't done any of them before so it'd also be a bit of a learning experience for me.
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Veragee

Post#6 » 09 Jul 2015, 20:38

Alright looking for 1 tank now. Big thing with CMs, spec for CC. Our cleave with enh, unholy, and boomy should be great. Might want to look at trying frost for some fights. I don't know how the nerfs went but from what I am reading on CM forums they are still strong. But honestly I never let spec or class be a crutch when it comes to doing something. It is better to play what you are good at.

Veragee

Post#7 » 09 Jul 2015, 21:01

I have Brewmaster monk who wants to tank (he tanked with me on a few CMs back during MoP). I will give it a day to see if anyone in guild would like to tank for us. As far as timings is everyone fine with Saturday/Sunday 1pm server time. There we can gauge our pace and see how much we can handle.
Tank: Buurged
MDPS: Houtoku
MDPS: Verage
RDPS: Wildling
Heals: Jaedaddy

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/dungeons/ ... mode-guide
Start here for the guides. If you dont want to read just watch the vids. Dont go ape crazy on them as we will be running them on heroic and go over the strats that work for us. Remember to work on CC builds and find a balance between sustain AoE for adds and burst DPS for bosses. Trust me after our first gold its easy to the see the light, all these CMs are about finding the little secrets. I will provide all flask, pots (invs and main stat) and food.

If anyone I put on that list is uncomfortable dedicating the time or unsure about this just let me know so other people can jump at the opportunity (we will be getting gold). My btag is mojo#1455. If you have any further questions let me know and I will send out the calendar invites. Once I get the thumbs up from each of you on here.

Jaedaddy

Post#8 » 09 Jul 2015, 22:04

I will be supplying all of my own buffs, but the thought is appreciated! This weekend sounds great!

Wildling

Post#9 » 09 Jul 2015, 23:39

Veragee would you be willing to get the team together a bit later on the weekend. Say 2 or 3 pm server time ? Lets see if this time is still convenient for people.

I will read up and watch the videos about the CM. Also thanks for the link on this material.

Which first instance were you planning to take us into first Veragee ?

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#10 » 09 Jul 2015, 23:56

This Saturday may be difficult since I've got a doctor's appointment in the early afternoon and WE-team raid Saturday evening; but Sunday would probably work for me. If that's a problem, feel free to replace me if you guys are ready to go for Saturday afternoon.
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Veragee

Post#11 » 10 Jul 2015, 06:34

Ok lets push for 2-3pm server time then. I will be on and we can see who shows up. If its a hassel then well push it for sunday. This wont interfer with the weekends raiding schedule.

Wildling

Post#12 » 10 Jul 2015, 09:03

Which instance were we planning to go into first ?

Veragee

Post#13 » 10 Jul 2015, 11:02

Shadowmoon then everbloom. Again still looking for a tank in guild!!!!!!!!!!!

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#14 » 10 Jul 2015, 15:56

I'm less concerned about overlapping the time as I am just burning out. Just worried about spending all afternoon burning CM dungeons and getting fatigued *before* raid time. That being said, since I'm not sure how long my doctors appointment will run on Saturday, it's a moot point in that respect.
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#15 » 10 Jul 2015, 17:03

I could possible tank on my dk. Still not 100% on all the mechanics, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

If somebody else wants to over me 100% take them

Return to “Open Discussion”