Demon Hunters At the Start of Pre Patch (Maybe?)

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Demon Hunters At the Start of Pre Patch (Maybe?)

Post#1 » 25 Apr 2016, 23:41

I found an interesting thread, and people kept telling me over and over "demon hunter comes out 7 days before launch" when there isn't even confirmed anything atm.

Anyway, I found this thread on Mmo champ which shows how surprisingly DH's have a tier set in HFC, as well as a class trinket from archimonde which has placeholder stats at the moment. If this is the case, pre patch is going to be a ton more hectic with a ton of DH's in raid.

Here's the proof:

1. The conq token has DH on it (this is where we all knew DH would be since it was the last 3 class token)
2. The connection is not on wowhead yet between the token and the gear, most likely because no one has used the token to get the gear.
3. The connection between the token and the gear is in game though, when you look at bosses it shows you the correct pieces based off the slot they give you (manny chest, gore legs, etc)
4. It is not a new model, it is off piece models put together in a *set*
5. Currently (read: subjet to change) you can come out of the DH starting zone at around 681, 680 armor/jewelry/trinkets, 685 weapons though you can actually end up lower if you miss a rare/chest
6. The speed difference between 681 and 720+ is huge, you'll replace 680 gear immediately, 720+ will last to 105+, so it IS worth doing for those inclined.
7. For anyone curious here is the archi trinket: http://legion.wowhead.com/item=139630/e ... bonus=1799
8. You can't currently attempt to solo HFC as it is scaling you to 100 and 690 in norm

and finally (for now)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/198 ... es-it-mean

OH and bonus if people didn't know already, Gold cap is now 10 million gold in legion. Good luck finding stuff on the auction house for a reasonable price now.

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Demon Hunters At the Start of Pre Patch (Maybe?)

Post#2 » 26 Apr 2016, 00:02

Very awesome read thank you Mag. One thing though I'm almost positive they announced at blizzcon DH's would be available at least a week early if not more.
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Evolutious

Post#3 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:03

hmm.. 10m gold cap... i think i might be able to consolidate all my gold to a single toon finally... maybe.

Thanks for sharing Mag!

Mata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#4 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:36

That would awesome as DH is in the running for me as the tank I will main in Legion. Proof is correct, at Blizzcon they said pre-orders would unlock them a week early. It makes more sense they release them with the pre-patch though.
Matamage -120
Matamonk - BrM/WW - 120
Mata - Prot/Fury - 120
Matabear - Guardian/Feral -110
Matadin - Prot/Ret - 120
Matadh - Vengeance/Havoc - 120
Matadk - Blood/Unholy - 120
Matashami - Ele/Enh - 120
Matapretre - 110
Bigevils - 120

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:39

Here's what I made of it ever since they first showcased the legion invasion for pre patch:

We get demon hunters to help us fight back the legion, which invades right when pre patch hits. Why would the demon hunters wait to help us?

idk don't mind me, I've always thought of it this way.

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#6 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:53

I think they waited because they were all in prison until Guldan revives Illidan. Thats when the wardens decide to fight fire with fire and release some demon hunters to help fight the invasion.

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#7 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:55

Gul'dan steals illidan body. in the wardens prison though, it's what sets off the legion invasion. He's not actually alive yet (later patch probably). I wonder what he's doing to Illidan's body though.

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 26 Apr 2016, 10:04

Hopefully putting in motion the process of reviving it. Good or bad, I want Illidan back.

Return to “Open Discussion”