Tyrant Velhari 18 Second Kill

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Tyrant Velhari 18 Second Kill

Post#1 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:07

Evolutious

Re: Tyrant Velhari 18 Second Kill

Post#2 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:20

That was awesome! So they pull trash, do not attack the trash but use time to build stacks of the debuff to increase their damage then pop ring and hero and AOE nuke the adds then pull and pop ring solely on boss to take her to half health off the bat. That is freaking awesome!

Just as an aside; These guys are apparently on Ravencrest (EU) but did not log this speed kill.. shame :( Nevermind! Thanks again Meg MAG :D

Also, it looks like a heroic skull on the map in the view, but still funny shit.

That kapa pop doe! Damn rogues and shaman!
Last edited by Evolutious on 26 Apr 2016, 13:46, edited 2 times in total.

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:22

Here's how they did it:

Stack soul cap classes and burst aoe classes like demo locks and fury warriors.

The first chunk of damage you see hit the boss is actually a 90M soul cap from an enhance shaman.

They make sure the demo locks actually OVERKILL the adds as it still counts toward ring damage.

OH also forgot that once the boss is pulled soulcap resets for all the agi classes, so they can abuse the damage multipliers from both the soul cap and the trash mobs.

Cheesiest kill I've seen EVER, but I give them props for thinking it through.

Evolutious

Post#4 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:26

The first kapa pop was actually the shaman and 3 rogues (although one rogue was slacking)

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:33

Yeah I saw the same thing after I looked at the logs, either way this raid will probably go down in history as the most "cheesable" raid.

The ring is already regarded as the most over powered item to ever be implemented, on top of broken items like PoF for arcane mages proccing from arcane missles. Not to mention soul cap being broken if used intentionally like what CM times have become.

Just as a bit of trivia, PoF used to proc off of icicles for frost mages and ele shams mastery, but were deemed too OP.

Evolutious

Post#6 » 26 Apr 2016, 09:36

I agree.

Magebuff3

Post#7 » 26 Apr 2016, 10:19

Thanks Meg :D

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 26 Apr 2016, 10:19

thanks mege

Pippay

Post#9 » 26 Apr 2016, 11:04

They were going to use more combat rogues apparently but were getting too much server lag lol

edit: Also the PoF trinket procs off a disc priests holy nova, so a lot of priests when running CMs just play disc and spam holy nova on the trash which is absolutely ridiculous. Every tick of holy nova on every mob it hits has a chance to proc it and trigger it lol I'm not sure if they patched this, but it was confirmed on the stream of one of the top CM DKs in the world - Savedya.

Evolutious

Post#10 » 26 Apr 2016, 12:30

Who's meg?

Magebuff3

Post#11 » 26 Apr 2016, 12:35

I was copying what you said krazy haha

Evolutious

Post#12 » 26 Apr 2016, 13:45

oh shit... LOL ok, ok you got me there :P (corrected)

Sharpiee

Post#13 » 26 Apr 2016, 14:16

Strange how Warcraft logs didn't even add this for Tyrant for speed rankings... Considering how Drive - Ravencrest is only well known for speed kills. :P

Evolutious

Post#14 » 26 Apr 2016, 15:34

Warcraft Logs removed it due to it being considered invalid.

Return to “Open Discussion”