Heroic Alt run this Saturday April 30th

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Heroic Alt run this Saturday April 30th

Post#1 » 27 Apr 2016, 09:02

Same time as last time guys. Same rules as well. Vent will not be optional. TL:DR at the bottom

If you want an invite please whisper me in game or post here with the class/role you wish to bring.

1PM EST this Saturday. Invites will go out from 12:45PM EST to 1:05PM EST. From there we will fill whats needed via the LFG tool.

Loot rules will be as such. No reserves period. There will be friends of mine in group that are not guildies so loot will be ML MS > OS. Note that MS will be considered whatever role you plan to play during raid.

Just an amendment for this week so I can clarify something. There have been a few complaints about the amount of hunters we bring each week. So I'm going to address this now so everyone has a chance to understand my stance on it.

I've made and hosted this run to give EVERYONE a chance to bring their alts and get them geared before Legion. If that alt happens to be a hunter then that's fine. It has yet to keep us from clearing 13/13 every single week and a lot of those hunters have brought super geared mains to help carry other peoples alts. So until the number of hunters actually keeps us from clearing the entire instance I will not be placing a cap on hunters for the alt run.

That being said I want to make clear the reason I am hosting these runs and I hope the hunters in question will use their best judgement. I put these runs together to give us as a guild a competitive edge for the coming expac. Meaning I want to see us make top 10 on stormrage and in order to do that we need as many geared alts as possible so they can level and gear in Legion as fast as possible so we can experiment with different raid comps and clear Legion raids fast enough to give us a rank on the realm that we deserve.

I highly encourage everyone to have at least 3 DIFFERENT geared alts with experience in each spec and I highly doubt the raid leads will be bringing 5 hunters per raid team into Legion. So if you feel the same way I do then feel free to bring a different character to this Saturday's run that way we can all hit the ground running come Legion.

THAT BEING SAID! In order to encourage less hunters this Saturday I am lowering the ilvl prereq to 695. So if you have a mage or a lock or a shaman or whatever else besides a hunter I am making this adjustment for you guys. And in order to help those characters along I will not be bringing my lock or any character that I can't make a sizeable difference on the meters with in order to help carry. I will be bringing either my priest or a geared tank/healer to keep the run as smooth as possible.

TL;DR
I'm not going to tell hunters they can't come but am lowering the ilvl requirement to 695 in order to encourage alt diversity. I will be bringing a 725+ healer/tank or Proof in order to smooth out the run.
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Vorsa
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Heroic Alt run this Saturday April 30th

Post#2 » 27 Apr 2016, 09:08

Will bring: Taicho (716 MW) if possible

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 27 Apr 2016, 09:10

First round of invites have gone out. If you didnt get one please message me in game (all my in guild toons have moderator status) or post here on the forums

Willow
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#4 » 27 Apr 2016, 10:15

Proof, send invites to my holy pally Lörelai and my holy priest Imladria. I haven't decided who I will be bringing yet.

JeremyDwayne

Post#5 » 27 Apr 2016, 10:55

can bring either my hunter (Tidian 719) or mage (Helfer 698)

Sharpiee

Post#6 » 27 Apr 2016, 11:16

I will come if nothing else comes up. =) Probably the Mage

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#7 » 27 Apr 2016, 12:10

If the healers want a challenge I can tank on my 698 dk.

If not I can bring my warrior to start getting gear with.

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 27 Apr 2016, 12:13

Send invites to my 725 hunter and 711 fury warrior. I will go if I can push work back. Libtarded and Efftupp. Both are in guild.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Avellyra

Post#9 » 27 Apr 2016, 12:31

I am lacking the invite

Mata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#10 » 27 Apr 2016, 12:41

Mata invite pls
Matamage -120
Matamonk - BrM/WW - 120
Mata - Prot/Fury - 120
Matabear - Guardian/Feral -110
Matadin - Prot/Ret - 120
Matadh - Vengeance/Havoc - 120
Matadk - Blood/Unholy - 120
Matashami - Ele/Enh - 120
Matapretre - 110
Bigevils - 120

Tdrood
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#11 » 27 Apr 2016, 12:46

I'm going to check my schedule and hopefully be able to come. I'll know by tomorrow.

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#12 » 27 Apr 2016, 13:01

the skeleletto reporting for duty sign me up captain same with chariss but dont know what alt she is bringing
--First to clock in and the last to leave--

skeletor#1513
http://www.twitch.tv/skellytheskull
--Stormrage--
-110 Skeletor Assassin / Outlaw
-100 Dràculà Destro / Affliction
-100 Téchniné Boomkin / Resto
-100 Heman Prot

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#13 » 27 Apr 2016, 15:14

Mata i've invited every alt that i could find. Skele you and the mrs both have invites already. Fer yours are on the way as well as mag and sonick.

ozzthewizard

Post#14 » 28 Apr 2016, 20:33

Looking for an invite for my warrior again for this weekend! Furyozz 716 not in guild just so you don't waste time looking for the name. :D

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#15 » 28 Apr 2016, 21:13

Will do as soon as I log in Ozz!

Return to “Open Discussion”