Mythic Alt Run

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Pippay

Mythic Alt Run

Post#1 » 25 Jun 2016, 13:57

Hey everyone, was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a mythic alt run tonight? The WE team has the night off so I was just posting to gauge interest. Anyone from the guild can come, and friends of friends would be welcome. I think i could fill at least half the group just from my friends list and my other guild.

I'd like to do the upper bosses as they are generally the hardest to pug. Everyone here is 13/13M so it shouldn't be an issue to crank out at least a few of the bosses. I know a ton of people have 730+ alts and just pug mythic each week which is a serious headache.

This is pretty short notice so I understand if the turnout is less than stellar. Just have nothing else to do tonight and figured it would be a great time to finally get some bosses on my H pally that didn't involve joining a questionable pug

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Mythic Alt Run

Post#2 » 25 Jun 2016, 14:35

I wish I had an alt that was geared enough to do this. I'm going to try really hard to gear my prot warrior before legion, but I just despise pugging so much that I'm not sure how good it will end up.

Sublime
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 25 Jun 2016, 14:51

I'll be on tonight and would love to go if you'd take a 725 mage. His gear is not all that great but I know the fights like the back of my hand...lol. If that doesn't work out I could bring my priest if we do lower. PM doesn't clear lower as a group anymore so I don't see any conflict there.

Evolutious

Post#4 » 25 Jun 2016, 14:57

You wouldn't be able to Sub since Mythic uses unique raid locks. (RE: priest)

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 25 Jun 2016, 14:57

We might switch this to a heroic run *maybe*. I think we'll just see tonight.

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#6 » 25 Jun 2016, 15:00

If we go for Heroic, I could go on my Paladin. He's only ~716 at the moment. Got burned out on gearing him before I could make that final push through 715-720+
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#7 » 25 Jun 2016, 17:07

I am game (always am depending on work/life sit), but odds are I am under geared.:( Leave a message via PM if I am not on and you want me in, always watching yee old cell phone which via the magic of the net this is connected to.

Pippay

Post#8 » 25 Jun 2016, 18:05

Yeah I discussed with a few people and we might switch to heroic if there isn't enough interest for mythic. Will see later tonight when more people are around.
We could do the lower 3, 5, or 6 on mythic pretty quickly too and just forget about the upper if people have some geared alts. I'd be willing to carry on my rogue to help gear some people if we really needed the extra dps

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#9 » 25 Jun 2016, 19:28

Not necessarily speaking for tonight, but what would be the thoughts about getting into Normal a couple times to bang out the mount-achievements? I know it's not usually Bell's thing, but on off-nights like this, it might be a fun diversion.
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#10 » 25 Jun 2016, 19:31

My pally is geared to tank for mythic now just missing archy neck piece 728 ilvl I think with a neck it would push me to 730 I do believe.

Return to “Open Discussion”