another hfc nerf

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

another hfc nerf

Post#1 » 20 Jul 2016, 23:48

Hfc was just nerfed another 10%
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Evolutious

Re: another hfc nerf

Post#2 » 21 Jul 2016, 00:19

Yeah and this one apparently was a big break in the difficulty. I was watching a streamer that was fighting mythic archi when this went in. Previous fastest kill was ~9 minutes. Tonight, they killed him in just under 4 minutes.

Warlords of Draenor Easy Mode ENGAGE!

SGTMinor

Post#3 » 21 Jul 2016, 00:35

That might be because they hotfix, the wrought damage. were they struggling with that?

Joresh
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 21 Jul 2016, 00:55

is that a flat 10% nerf to everytihng?

SGTMinor

Post#5 » 21 Jul 2016, 01:11

Hai " yes"

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#6 » 21 Jul 2016, 01:31

Evolutious wrote:Yeah and this one apparently was a big break in the difficulty. I was watching a streamer that was fighting mythic archi when this went in. Previous fastest kill was ~9 minutes. Tonight, they killed him in just under 4 minutes.

Warlords of Draenor Easy Mode ENGAGE!

A guild on KT killed it in 2:40 at midnight

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#7 » 21 Jul 2016, 01:33

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 21 Jul 2016, 01:42

SGTMinor

Post#9 » 21 Jul 2016, 02:55

lol i know that guild. they were from the server i started from. They are on a back water server called madoran, they were alliance and the only legit guild. if you go look at madoran alliance side no guild is higher than 11/13 mythic many of the guild also does some hardcore pvp at 2700+ rating, was pretty fun running with them at the start of Warlords but 9pm-1am is redic raiding hours.

Zero

Post#10 » 21 Jul 2016, 06:08

The wrought chaos was the problem because it was coded as friendly fire, so that damage wasn't nerfed originally. They fixed that as well as nerfed even more. Does this mean I can bring my scrub Mage? Sucks to see that they normalized all mythic loot to 720+ now...

Sinthetik

Post#11 » 21 Jul 2016, 07:56

Max health reduced by 50%??????????????!!!!? What a joke..

Zero

Post#12 » 21 Jul 2016, 08:23

Nerfed HP and his drops... Atleast we will be able to carry the DHs easily eh?

Sublime
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#13 » 21 Jul 2016, 13:03

SGTMinor wrote:lol i know that guild. they were from the server i started from. They are on a back water server called madoran, they were alliance and the only legit guild. if you go look at madoran alliance side no guild is higher than 11/13 mythic many of the guild also does some hardcore pvp at 2700+ rating, was pretty fun running with them at the start of Warlords but 9pm-1am is redic raiding hours.

Who did you know over there? I raided with a few of those guys (and girl) before they created What Does Dog Think. We were on Madoran together in a guild called Graphic Content. We were competitive for a while then lost a few people. A few people went to that guild, I left for stormrage. I raided with Drava (ret), Tritonis (he was a Blood DK then but I think he went Disc when he joined WDDT) and Teetsie (Lock) in Graphic Content. Arthaschild on our AM team is from there as well.

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#14 » 21 Jul 2016, 13:07

I know Homebakedxyz from Discord.

SGTMinor

Post#15 » 21 Jul 2016, 13:25

I knew none of them personally I was a dumbass at the start of warlords I never raided any sort of competitive level in my life I looked up damage Sims saw windwalker was top rerolled my shaman 2nd week of wod convinced them to let me trail pulled like 10-12th in dps but my mechanics were horrible and my class was broken so I knew I wasn't going to make the cut so I left and pugged crossrealm heroic high maul eventually transfered servers and went from guild to guild learning more and increasing my skill, I literarily spent a raid night with them and thought it was the coolest thing ever to steam roll bosses without effort due to raw skill "I was being carried" as such I decided that moment to become a mythic raider I still miss being around such amazing players hopefully WE will rise to the challenge.

Return to “Open Discussion”