Anyone gonna play TitanFall?

We're not just limited to WoW!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Anyone gonna play TitanFall?

Post#1 » 15 Feb 2014, 19:07

I got a beta key in my email today. But I don't know if I'm gonna use it. I'm not usually a FPS type of gamer. Dunno... is anyone else playing it? Do you like it? What is the gameplay like?

If it doesn't seem like the type of game I will like, ill probably end up trying to trade it away on Reddit or something.
The Champ Is Here.

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Anyone gonna play TitanFall?

Post#2 » 15 Feb 2014, 20:00

I haven't got my beta key yet. I have seen a few videos on it. It looks pretty cool. I hear a lot of people calling it CoD with mechs and a cool wall-jumping mechanic. Made in the Source engine as well so I expect good gunplay.

I am a pretty big fan of Battlefield and I have been playing BF4 a lot. Titanfall is more of an alternative for CoD players since it does have similar gameplay.

Slamwut

Post#3 » 15 Feb 2014, 21:28

I am going to play it with some friends it will be awesome!

Shaank
Mythic Raider
Mythic Raider

Post#4 » 16 Feb 2014, 00:06

Wife got the beta awhile back haven't even hooked up the Xbox 1 till tonight so downloading everything at moment, Ryse is all most done. But think we will check TF out and will let you know.

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#5 » 16 Feb 2014, 18:13

Got my beta invite today. I have had a lot of fun with it. It is very similar to CoD but with its own unique features added to it.

Return to “Other Games”