ArcheAge - MMO

We're not just limited to WoW!
Gnomemages

ArcheAge - MMO

Post#1 » 10 Sep 2014, 19:29

I got into the beta and I must say that I am truly impressed with this game. Only time will tell what it becomes but everyone can play because its a F2P. Release date is 9/16/14 but you can get in early if you subscribe. Check it out in my link below.
http://www.archeagegame.com/en/#game

Gaarashatan

Re: ArcheAge - MMO

Post#2 » 10 Sep 2014, 21:38

ya ill play. but since you got beta you should teach me how to play. i hate playing new mmo's. takes to long to learn everything

Jibakushin

Post#3 » 10 Sep 2014, 22:30

I played open beta as well and same as you I was impressed. And watching videos about the end game on youtube only made me more excited about the game and bought a founder pack to get into the headstart haha.

The fact that it is different from wow seduced me and I can't wait to hunt pirates down on my galleon, or get into a huge battle to take a castle or even kill the kraken :p. I really hope that it won't be a disappointment because there's so much potential for it to be a great game.

Oh and I'll be on the server Kyrios, I joined vvv gaming to experience the game to it's fullest if some of you wants to find me :p.

And from what I saw on the forums of archeage, kyrios is gonna be the better server, guilds from each faction had a huge meeting to talk about the future of their faction and no other servers did the same, so I would advice you to play on that server as well if you want to get into massive battles etc :)

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#4 » 12 Sep 2014, 08:43

I have watched a lot of streams, and I must say the game looked amazingly fun... I got sold on hangliders. But I am soooo tired of getting my hopes up for these MMOs to be good, and then they flop.... SWTOR, FFXIV, Wildstar, Rift, etc.... They were all great at launch, and then dwindled to an afterthought in the gaming world, after the usual grace period. I can't wait for the gaming world to decide to put another MMO on the throne... but until then, I just cant dedicate long-term effort to a game that will inevitably drop off the face of the earth in 3 months like the rest have.
The Champ Is Here.

Gaarashatan

Post#5 » 18 Sep 2014, 14:38

i dont know. the end content doesnt seem very edgy. little bland. feels really clunky. i could say more but the worst of them all is the que times lol.

Return to “Other Games”