Tom Clancy's: The Division

We're not just limited to WoW!
Averagetroll

Tom Clancy's: The Division

Post#1 » 15 Feb 2016, 08:36

Figured I'd put this up for anyone wanting to try it up before it comes out.

"The upcoming open beta for Tom Clancy’s The Division will be another short beta run, which will start on February 19, Friday, and will end on Sunday, February 21 and will be open for anyone with a PlayStation 4, an Xbox One, and PC. For the lucky Xbox One players, they will have an exclusive early access, so their open beta will start on February 18."

You'll be able to start downloading it tomorrow. If you do get it for PC, add meh on Steam! I'll put my profile link below.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993589916/

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Tom Clancy's: The Division

Post#2 » 15 Feb 2016, 10:36

Isn't The Division operated through Uplay (Ubisoft's online storefront).

In either case, I'll leave both here. I had gone through the first round of The Division's closed beta, it's amusing for a long weekend but based on that I'm still on the fence about it, leaning towards no. Going to give the open Beta a shot, since more of my friends will be trying it out and seeing how it operates with more people.

Steam: therazielim
Uplay: The_Razielim
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Averagetroll

Post#3 » 15 Feb 2016, 12:50

I believe it is through Uplay, but I pre-ordered it through Steam/will launch it through steam so I can still use the ingame overlay, hate Uplay.

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#4 » 15 Feb 2016, 14:31

I thought most Ubisoft titles still utilize Uplay, even when purchased via Steam. At least, AC:Liberation worked like that. Looking at The Division's Steam page, it says "Requires 3rd-party Account: Uplay", so odds are it'll end up still requiring installing/launching Uplay whenever you turn it on.
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Averagetroll

Post#5 » 15 Feb 2016, 18:31

yea, you can still put your game in steam tho and launch it from there, it'll automatically open Uplay and launch it so you can still use the steam overlay

Souku

Post#6 » 21 Apr 2016, 19:42

Anyone playing this?

deathpacy

Post#7 » 21 Apr 2016, 22:18

Sublime goes in on it

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#8 » 21 Apr 2016, 22:33

I play it a few times a week. Just wish there was some more actual raid-like content. Some of the challenging modes and max level are SOOOO exhausting to try and get through without a decent group, but I enjoy grinding for gear every once in a while. Right now I am at max level with a 160 gear score.

Souku

Post#9 » 22 Apr 2016, 09:33

I'm at 150ish. I would love to play with people on mumble/vent instead of pugging.

Sublime
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#10 » 23 Apr 2016, 01:15

lol ya, I actually just got my striker 4 set. My name on there is Sublime82 if you wanna hit me up.

Xeth

Post#11 » 23 Apr 2016, 12:59

I got it when it came out. Got to level 15ish before losing interest. The leveling is likely better done solo, but it's so repetitive and I had no one to talk to during it so gave up.

Return to “Other Games”