Warframe

We're not just limited to WoW!
Ronalteir
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Warframe

Post#1 » 28 Jan 2019, 08:32

Warframe, anyone that plays feel free to add me as a friend on PS4.

Usually on in the mornings. Mostly focusing on leveling weapons in ESO with a Trinity Prime and in POE with a Volt Prime hunting Eidolons. Haven't done much in the new Fortuna expansion area. ATM whenever an Acolyte is up I scramble to complete that event.

Saryn Prime is my work in progress seems like she should be dominating more in ESO but the best numbers have been 900 kills or so for me whereas I typically see other Saryn players getting 1200+ so some more work on my part.

Nidus is another warframe I have been wanting to work more with using an Umbral build.

ima in a ranked clan with almost full research completed so can invite if u need a clan. :)

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Warframe

Post#2 » 28 Jan 2019, 15:55

Ronal! Hope you're well man!
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Ronalteir
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Warframe

Post#3 » 30 Jan 2019, 08:07

Sonick!!!!! Good to hear from you bro. Miss the fun times raiding but Mythic has def increased in challenge now. Congrats on the progress AWESOME!! You inspired me to try out DPS Kitty last tier. Went with an ALL Druid Heroic team (yup that's right ALL Druid - healers, tanks, dps LOL) last tier just for fun. It was a blast but with work commitments and family even stepped away from that casual team.

Warframe since it's in my living room PS4 with Lazy Boy and 60 inch screen is it for a while no teams. Tried Destiny for a while but got really really Really pissed when they nerfed the Vex Mythoclast. Thorn was next then the original Gjallerhorn.

Stay safe and stay Raiding :)

Return to “Other Games”