Skyrim

We're not just limited to WoW!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Skyrim

Post#1 » 12 Nov 2011, 16:20

After hours of watching the amazing reviews, and convincing myself to spend $60 on a game in a franchise that I have never played before, it has finished downloading. Anyone else playing this?
The Champ Is Here.

Thondar

Re: Skyrim

Post#2 » 12 Nov 2011, 20:03

Its 100% worth the money... Currently level 14 working on Master Difficulty, Must say the quest lines, environments and really everything else is out of this world, definitely a game before its times

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#3 » 13 Nov 2011, 08:58

I can already tell that this game is going to suck up countless hours of my time. Played til about 1am last night, lol.
The Champ Is Here.

Darkrytez

Post#4 » 13 Nov 2011, 12:25

im playing it now add me on steam a.amos3305@yahoo.com or darkrytez

Thondar

Post#5 » 13 Nov 2011, 17:30

When I search that name it doesnt show up dark, but anyway

Add thondar94

anyone can add me

Alrcari

Post#6 » 13 Nov 2011, 23:36

Skyrim has indeed sucked some of my time, but the SWTOR servers were overloaded all weekend, so I don't feel bad about it. Like level 5 or 6 now and playing a rogue to see what trouble I can get away with ;)

Also losing some with beta testing and playing some MW3....

and...

and...

you get the picture ;)

you can always find me by shaar@mith.com on any IM, Xfire, steam, etc etc etc. lol

Than

Post#7 » 14 Nov 2011, 00:28

my middle names is amos dark

Darkrytez

Post#8 » 14 Nov 2011, 00:40

i couldnt find you ala.

than its my last name lol

Phrostbyte

Post#9 » 14 Nov 2011, 12:22

I got it for PS3. Level 35 already. Main story almost complete, thieves guild complete. It's saved me from going insane this weekend while I get over bronchitis. Anyone else playing it on PS3?

ScorpionX
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#10 » 14 Nov 2011, 13:45

I had some friends in town this weekend, so I havent had the chance to start playing yet.

My question, should I be getting the PC version or the PS3 version?
Captain Hammer: And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

Darkrytez

Post#11 » 14 Nov 2011, 14:08

i prefer pc cuz later on when you have beaten it you can go back and mod it to your liking. BUT that brings me to my next point. Anyone having issues with lag around water falls or inside dungeons in combat? My computer is more then enough to run the game and even on low settings it lag gets really tedious.

Oh and I just finished the main quest line.

Thondar

Post#12 » 14 Nov 2011, 16:47

I have the collectors edition for my PS3 but then again I play mostly on steam because Im just used to it

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#13 » 14 Nov 2011, 17:33

You have a nice computer Scorp, so you would be doing yourself an injustice to buy this game on a console like XBox or PS3. The graphics are so unbelieavably better than anything thats been released to date. Gameplay graphics look like cinematics from other games. Consoles just dont have the power to display the game at its peak, compared to any of the recent dedicated GPUs. Not to mention that screen tearing and long loading times are a common gripe for console users on the forums right now.
The Champ Is Here.

Alrcari

Post#14 » 15 Nov 2011, 11:52

Cremate wrote:You have a nice computer Scorp, so you would be doing yourself an injustice to buy this game on a console like XBox or PS3. The graphics are so unbelieavably better than anything thats been released to date. Gameplay graphics look like cinematics from other games. Consoles just dont have the power to display the game at its peak, compared to any of the recent dedicated GPUs. Not to mention that screen tearing and long loading times are a common gripe for console users on the forums right now.

/agreed

Besides, if I want that console feeling, I can always slap on the Logitech Rumble Pad controller to the PC and play with the console pad. hehe

ScorpionX
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#15 » 15 Nov 2011, 14:09

just finished downloading this morning and played through the first couple of levels.
The visuals are amazing, although I may have to plug into my TV, I dont think my laptop screen is doing it justice.

My only complaint so far is the controls... the mouse viewing and movement feels slugish, but I am sure it will get better once I start tweeking some settings.

Can't wait to get into the meat of it
Captain Hammer: And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

Return to “Other Games”