DAOC?!?!?!?!?!

We're not just limited to WoW!
Ninjapaws

DAOC?!?!?!?!?!

Post#1 » 03 Dec 2011, 02:40

anyone play/ed Dark Age of Camelot?
im thinking about going back to it seeing all the improvements they did to the game sense they lost most of their subscribers and now alot of players are returning to it.

they cut their servers down to 3 servers, 1 RVR(Ywain), 1 PVP(Mordred), 1 Gaheris(CoOp), out of the 3 Ywain is the most played on because its normal RVR(aka daoc version of our PVP), if some of you dont know daoc version of PVP is you may fight with any player character & may communicate with any character.

they also made the game completely less of a grind like it use to be to level 1 - 50, they now give you the option of leveling 1 - 50 with RVR Battlegrounds and BG quests, which is awesome. people are saying the 3-4 month grind to 50 has been cut down to 1-2 day RVR 1-50. pretty much your constantly and consistently pwning faces while leveling really really fast.

DAOC has been the best RVR(pvp) system ever, a battle between 3 realms(factions) with a totally of 42 different classes and 21 different races, the game is freakin awesome.

i use to play but left due to no players to play with, now that my friends are palying again and say its just like the old days, RVR battles in the frontiers(like a open world RVR zone) consisting of like 150+ player battles of sieging towers and castles and just straight up mass zerg vs zerg fights.

i think i may even consider going back to daoc if SWTOR is bad, SWTOR looks great now, but we are yet to play end game content. so depending on the turn out of SWTOR and play DAOC when im not raiding/leveling in wow.

Brenstel

Re: DAOC?!?!?!?!?!

Post#2 » 03 Dec 2011, 08:00

a group of guys I work with played that for years and would agree that that was the most pvp fun game ever.....but I have 2 other now that would say the same of warhammer with the changes its made to it current area PVP system.

Ninjapaws

Re: DAOC?!?!?!?!?!

Post#3 » 04 Dec 2011, 00:12

warhammer is horrible im sorry to say, the game is just broken, ive played warhammer and even tho they "kind" of have PVP,RVR down they really didnt.

warhammer itself as a MMO concept is to flawed to begin with

Return to “Other Games”