Forming something awesome

We're not just limited to WoW!
Ninjapaws

Forming something awesome

Post#1 » 10 Feb 2012, 02:47

OK! anyone want to join my griefing team...soon i will have my custom client but as of right now i am using one that a friend said is reliable. yes im going to be coding my own client, gotta brush up on my java(o god FML)

anyway we will be working in atleast teams of 2 if not more, usually the more you have the more attention you are drawing to yourselfs. lately ive been secretly creating tiny versions of peoples work and demolishing their original work. also i have been obviouslly raiding chests :)

Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Forming something awesome

Post#2 » 10 Feb 2012, 11:10

what are u talking about?
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100
Kazgru - 98
Zadey (90) / Annabark (92) - Retired
-------- Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Selyndia - 90
Onetunn - 87

Thondar

Post#3 » 10 Feb 2012, 14:26

Assuming Minecraft? If so im in

Trialz

Post#4 » 10 Feb 2012, 22:21

He's definitely talking about Minecraft :D

Thondar

Post#5 » 10 Feb 2012, 22:26

Ninja Let me know when you want to start doing this, The Sooner the better in my mind!

Trialz

Post#6 » 10 Feb 2012, 23:51

Haha you would! :roll:

Ninjapaws

Post#7 » 11 Feb 2012, 00:33

Griefing - Griefing is the act of angering people in video games through the use of destruction, construction, or social engineering.

if you need a example of what we will be doing...well here you go
Team AVO

Ninjapaws

Post#8 » 11 Feb 2012, 07:26

ok

so i found a forums board that develops these clients. so i can take my time developing mine.

from this forums boards i will only be using APPROVED clients that their staff approves.

so for now please jsut for the sake of figuring out who is gonna be with us /sign and leave your MCname:
for example
/sign
MCname:iloverice2444

with that here are the 2 clients i would suggest downloading either one. if you need anyhelp figuring out how to "install it" please post on here or PM me.

Pulse Client
HackFleisch v1.0

also ill post this client to, the only thing is it is not approved yet, but MANY people are using it.
Click Me Corp Client

Ninjapaws

Post#9 » 11 Feb 2012, 07:30

also you need to register at their forums to beable to download the clients, i highly recommend you do.

also when you go to download you click on the FILE NAME.RAR or w/e NOT THE GIANT AD just above it that says download with a arrow. you click the file UNDERNETH IT.

Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#10 » 11 Feb 2012, 09:08

is minecraft free or cost money? is there a monthly fee to play?
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100
Kazgru - 98
Zadey (90) / Annabark (92) - Retired
-------- Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Selyndia - 90
Onetunn - 87

Ninjapaws

Post#11 » 11 Feb 2012, 11:55

costs money to beable to play online, $28, its more along the line for log in. its not the client that cost money its the being able to play online feature

Thondar

Post#12 » 12 Feb 2012, 01:23

Ninjapaws wrote:ok

so i found a forums board that develops these clients. so i can take my time developing mine.

from this forums boards i will only be using APPROVED clients that their staff approves.

so for now please jsut for the sake of figuring out who is gonna be with us /sign and leave your MCname:
for example
/sign
MCname:iloverice2444

with that here are the 2 clients i would suggest downloading either one. if you need anyhelp figuring out how to "install it" please post on here or PM me.

Pulse Client
HackFleisch v1.0

also ill post this client to, the only thing is it is not approved yet, but MANY people are using it.
Click Me Corp Client

/sign
MCname: Ravger

I tried both of those clients, both kind of low quality, Since I am just starting out I just am using Zombe Mod and Kill Aura until we can get a stable client going

Ninjapaws

Post#13 » 12 Feb 2012, 01:33

are those the Texture Mods? those are HIGHLY detectable.

Thondar

Post#14 » 12 Feb 2012, 01:37

I think so but Im using the unapproved one and its great!

Ninjapaws

Post#15 » 12 Feb 2012, 04:32

one thing ive learned to do if im going to "play" on a server and not grief and i want to use Xray is to try to position myself directly over a area with MANY nodes underneeth me, but the trick is to not to have the camera look at the ground, you kinda gotta use your Peripheral Vision.

if you don't know what Peripheral Vision is please watch 40 year old virgin as it will teach you to use your Peripheral Vision.

Return to “Other Games”