Mass Effect 3

We're not just limited to WoW!
Brenstel

Mass Effect 3

Post#1 » 10 Mar 2012, 07:43

So far I'm loving it on the PS3....I think the story feels more sincere and letting the Normandy perform sonar pulses to find materials instead of probing or exploring with your tank is more enjoyable.

Alrcari

Re: Mass Effect 3

Post#2 » 10 Mar 2012, 11:09

Brenstel wrote:So far I'm loving it on the PS3....I think the story feels more sincere and letting the Normandy perform sonar pulses to find materials instead of probing or exploring with your tank is more enjoyable.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the game as well. Decided to go with the Infiltrator and RPG mode. PC version started off a bit shaky at launch, but they resolved the issues quickly.

- Al

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 11 Mar 2012, 03:37

Alrcari wrote:Yeah, I'm enjoying the game as well. Decided to go with the Infiltrator and RPG mode. PC version started off a bit shaky at launch, but they resolved the issues quickly.

- Al

I did the same exact setup, was very fun. Beat the game the other day. Found it to be a more emotional Mass effect of all of them. I like when a game can reach my emotions as well.

I went left btw. I wont spoil anything for you though.

Brenstel

Post#4 » 17 Mar 2012, 08:28

Im playing mostly good horndog, who is trying to figure out how to get Ashley and Miranda to do a three way

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#5 » 17 Mar 2012, 10:17

Ya I played a female character and got with Liara, it was Hot.

Return to “Other Games”