Dungeon Defenders anyone?

We're not just limited to WoW!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Dungeon Defenders anyone?

Post#1 » 21 Mar 2012, 01:19

Well, me and Bell learned one thing in the last few days... dont judge a book by its cover. This cheesey looking game, is an absolute blast. It is a Tower Defense, Hack'n'Slash, with good RPG elements. It is very cartoony, with a ridiculous "story line", but the mechanics and gameplay are awesome. Its only $14.99 on Steam. If anyone has some free time, come play with us. Dont wait 8 weeks, and then want to play when we are moving on to something else!
The Champ Is Here.

Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Dungeon Defenders anyone?

Post#2 » 21 Mar 2012, 05:27

Imagine Diablo meets tower defense meets a nicktoons cartoon.... its a blast!
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100
Kazgru - 98
Zadey (90) / Annabark (92) - Retired
-------- Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Selyndia - 90
Onetunn - 87

Mcgrady

Post#3 » 21 Mar 2012, 09:12

There are sooo many good indie games out there and even some free to play games that people never really take the time to look at. I did not play Dungeon Defenders yet since I just bought another game so I've been playing that one.

Alrcari

Post#4 » 21 Mar 2012, 11:08

The other cool thing about the game is that around holidays, they issue DLC packs for the holidays for free. If you catch them after the holiday has passed, they often become paid DLCs. Shaaria and I played the crap out of the game when it first came to PC. It's still in our collection, but we haven't played as often since and just download the DLC's in case we get that urge again.

Glad you two are enjoying it!

-Al

Return to “Other Games”