Minecraft

We're not just limited to WoW!
Damun

Minecraft

Post#1 » 23 Jul 2012, 07:29

I have a SMP(Survival Multiplayer) Minecraft server running, hosted by me, run by me, and usually operational. I'm trying to open it up to more players than I have currently, which isn't much. I have a 20 person limit on it. It runs pretty well based on testing it myself with several other players on at the same time. It's linux run so I'd expect no less.

It does have chest locks so you don't have to worry about people snooping into your stuff, but you have to put the lock on it yourself, I'll list the commands further down.

IP: damunsminecraft.mooo.com

Rules:

1. Although I have an antigriefing tool. I'd rather not use it, so no griefing, no destroying other peoples buildings, do not add on to them either, unless you have permission.
2. Respect other players belongings.
3. Respect other players.
4. No vulgar buildings... I'll OP myself and blow it up if I find such.

Pretty simple really. I'd love to see what you guys do if you decide to build something huge, or just look for diamonds and go to the end.

Now for commands:
/cprivate "name" will lock the chest or door to the name you specified, if you want it for yourself, it has to be exactly as your account name.
/cpassword "password" Will lock the chest or door with a password.
/lwc Will give you the rest of the commands you may want.

The server is restarted everyday, between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM. It's never down for more than 5 minutes, if it is, that means my net has gone out. I'll usually announce restarts.

Feel free to join!

Ninjapaws

Re: Minecraft

Post#2 » 24 Jul 2012, 00:47

my ingame name: iloverice2444

ill prolly join when i can. wont be for the next few days tho, to much crap going on, but lately ive been playing non stop minecraft tekkit mod. so vanilla survival should be nice to go back too

Damun

Post#3 » 24 Jul 2012, 02:39

I've tried tekkit before on several occasions never worked properly for me. Even the server software screwed up on me.

Ninjapaws

Post#4 » 24 Jul 2012, 07:56

its REALLY fun...because their are so many machines and utilities you can do. all while trying to balance your energy output with your energy useage.

once you get a quarry going and some of your pipes up...it becomes REALLY fun.

Damun

Post#5 » 09 Aug 2012, 05:24

Sorry about the extended downtime. Bukkit refused to update their server, but now that they've updated it's back up!

Return to “Other Games”