Valve gave a game I already own - Civ IV

We're a community and sometimes you've got something to offer!
Kyliaar

Valve gave a game I already own - Civ IV

Post#1 » 14 Jul 2013, 00:19

Due to something that happened with them extending the pre-launch sale past the launch for the new expansion for Civ V or something caused Valve to extend as a gift to all those who bought pre-launch, the previous version of the game.

It's really still kind of cool because the games are dramatically different in their playstyle so it if you are a fan of V and want to see a different flavor, it's worth checking out. I've played the entire series and V was a dramatic shift in war because you could no longer stack units. Thus, you have to actually position your units so the 'DPS' units are protected where when you could stack, combat would automatically pick whatever was the best unit in that square to defend. In IV, you could have any number of units in a stack and defending a city against such a stack just involved being able to beat through the more defensive units before you overwhelmed.

Anyways, if you want it, let me know. We can then work out me getting the game to you through Steam. Any return gift would be appreciated but is not necessary.

Return to “WTS:”