Selling Path of Exile Beta Invite and Investor's Pack

We're a community and sometimes you've got something to offer!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Selling Path of Exile Beta Invite and Investor's Pack

Post#1 » 08 Aug 2013, 19:55

Some time in between games in 2012 I decided to check out Path of Exile. It was a game in the early stages of beta, and set to release Late 2013. It was heralded as being what Diablo III should have been. The only people allowed into the beta were those that "Invested" into the games development. They had tiers ranging from $10 to $2500. I purchased the $25 "Kiwi Pack" which gave me a pet, some forum avatars, a special title, a bag expander for in game, and 250 shop points (used for purchasing pets, cosmetic items, mounts).

I saw from all the videos I watched that the game looked really good, with a lot of itemization, depth, and great Diablo-esque gameplay. A few days later though, I ended up getting sucked back into WoW, and I never started playing Path of Exile (I think I played for about an hour total). So I have all these "Investor perks" and a ton of Shop Points sitting on the account, unused, and waiting. I am selling that account now. It is literally an account with a level one character and a bunch of collectibles and perks. Its ready for someone to take it over. I'm open to WoW-Gold, real money, or even Steam Games that you bought and still have sitting in your inventory.

These no-longer-available type of vanity items and perks become very collectible after the game launches. I paid $25 for the Kiwi Pack, but ill sell it for much cheaper. PM me if you are interested.

Video About The Game
The Champ Is Here.

Return to “WTS:”