Steam Game Trading

We're a community and sometimes you've got something to offer!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Steam Game Trading

Post#1 » 25 Oct 2013, 08:33

I will often buy Steam games on a whim, with money I make in Team Fortress 2 (yes, it has an economy), or splurge when Steam has a big sale. But I end up not playing some of them because I don't get in the "Adventure Game" or "Real Time Strategy" mood for example. Long Story short, if anyone is looking to trade some games, let me know.

I think right now, I have The Witcher 2 and Dust: An Elysian Tale sitting in my inventory. But I'm always adding and subtracting from that list.

If you are interested in trading, or just posting your stuff for possible trades with others in the future... post below.
The Champ Is Here.

Raconlok

Re: Steam Game Trading

Post#2 » 25 Oct 2013, 08:47

Just a note - those games are both completely worth playing, whenever you (or some lucky trader) gets in the mood for them.

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Steam Game Trading

Post#3 » 25 Oct 2013, 20:58

Yeah, I agree Racon. I do a lot of research before I buy games.... Magazine reviews, youtube videos, etc... even if the game is like $5. Both of these games got amazing reviews. But I'm very much a "in the mood" type of gamer, I need to be in the mood for RTS, or FPS, or RPG, or whataver the genre. And lately, ive been in the mood for Sims.... like Civ 5, Sim City, etc...
The Champ Is Here.

Return to “WTS:”