WTS Forum - RULES

We're a community and sometimes you've got something to offer!
Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

WTS Forum - RULES

Post#1 » 09 Mar 2014, 15:28

Welcome to the new location for our community WTS forum! We like to think of our guild and our guild supporters as a community and sometimes we can help each other out!

Who can post here?

Anyone with a forum account can post items they may be interested in selling, trading or simply giving away!

What can I post?

You can post anything from a video card to your summer cottage in the Hamptons. It doesn't mean you'll get a buyer here, but you never know!

What shouldn't I post?

These are public forums and I would avoid posting anything illegal or that violate WoW EULA! You are only asking for trouble

How do we make the transaction?

You can do the transaction in any method that you both mutually agree upon. Paypal is a great method to transfer funds electronically. If you're concerned about fraud, you can easily do the transaction through eBay (or any online auction site) and utilize their protection services.

Does Ante Meridiem support these posts?

No. We are simply providing a location to communicate (think Craigslist). The two parties involved are responsible for working out the details.

I sold / bought / traded an item, now what?

Since this is just a community site, it would be amazing to offer any feedback related to the transaction, however, it is totally optional. We do ask, however, that once an item is no longer available that the original author posts a response stating that the item has been sold so that everyone knows the item(s) are off the market and the forum moderators can eventually lock the thread.

What does "NLA" mean in front of the post title?

"NLA" means "No Longer Available". The item has been sold, traded or taken off the market. It some cases, it could also mean the individual with the item has not responded to a request for information or transaction.
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100