GDKP

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Cameliia

Re: GDKP

Post#46 » 24 Jan 2016, 14:00

I'm interested in being carried. Let me know if you have room for a fury warrior who has no clue how the fights go. If I'm on and have time to commit, I'm interested.

Prostar

Post#47 » 24 Jan 2016, 14:01

1 more hour... come make some money

Rendysavage
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#48 » 24 Jan 2016, 14:06

Any idea if there is room for my rogue as a buyer?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... z/advanced

I wouldn't be a complete "carry" per se

Meothe
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#49 » 24 Jan 2016, 14:10

Think this week is covered, but next week will definitely bring my pally as a carrier if needed.

Prostar

Post#50 » 24 Jan 2016, 14:14

I would come and see if people didnt show up. with this type of runs people miss raids all the time

Doog

Post#51 » 24 Jan 2016, 14:46

Might be interested in bringing my 686 ret pally, Doggangel as a buyer

Azgrul

Post#52 » 24 Jan 2016, 18:58

very succesful run

Redrum

Post#53 » 25 Jan 2016, 07:13

Not sure if this is the place to say it. But when talking and interacting with the caries we need to treat them with respect throughout the raid. We are offering them a way to purchase peices of gear, not just giving them gear. As such there should be zero room for acting entitled.
Also when running with people not from our guild we need to remember that our guild reputation is on the line. Getting mad at carries is unacceptable from my point of view. I'm not calling anyone in specific out. However I did receive several whispers from carries after mentioning talking to people calmly after the iskar wipe. Thats really all I have for now.

Jcsuperstar

Post#54 » 25 Jan 2016, 09:23

Thanks for the invite Guys...all and all very well run.

Avellyra

Post#55 » 25 Jan 2016, 09:26

I am not sure who the carries were specifically mentioning on being rude, but please mention this to them. I know I missed quite a few messages because I was getting so many throughout the raid, either message me in game so I know who it is so I can monitor their actions a bit better. I do feel like I know who it is, but these runs are meant to be fun and enjoyable. If it was me please let me know what I did because I did not think I got huffy at all. Thank you

Willow
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#56 » 25 Jan 2016, 11:18

Ferrea wrote:I am not sure who the carries were specifically mentioning on being rude, but please mention this to them. I know I missed quite a few messages because I was getting so many throughout the raid, either message me in game so I know who it is so I can monitor their actions a bit better. I do feel like I know who it is, but these runs are meant to be fun and enjoyable. If it was me please let me know what I did because I did not think I got huffy at all. Thank you

I'll get you a list when I see you in game instead of posting on here. It was certainly enough that it made me not want to come back next week.

Dethstalker
Mythic Raid Leader
Mythic Raid Leader

Post#57 » 25 Jan 2016, 15:18

It was definitely not you Ferrea. Once again I want to thank you for putting this together.

For those that lack the patience to carry the folks that are lining your pockets with gold feel free to not come again.

Ferrea is effectively the raid leader for this shin dig. Please afford her the courtesy and respect she deserves for putting this together and think about guild reputation before spewing vitriol in raid or degrading others because they are not of the same ilvl as you.

We want to keep this fun and profitable for the carriers as well as for the carried.

Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#58 » 25 Jan 2016, 21:01

-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100
Kazgru - 98
Zadey (90) / Annabark (92) - Retired
-------- Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Selyndia - 90
Onetunn - 87

Avellyra

Post#59 » 26 Jan 2016, 17:51

Thanks Bell I will definitely be throwing some of those into a macro. As for the guildies please refer to Bells post. This is something put together for fun, so lets please keep it that way.

Return to “Open Discussion”