Discovery Toys

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Discovery Toys

Post#1 » 23 Mar 2014, 08:11

My wife just started her new career as an Independent Educational Consultant for Discovery Toys. To give you an idea what Discovery Toys are, I stole a quote:

Our educational toys, books, CDs and games are recommended by childhood development and health care professionals to develop the fundamental building blocks necessary for creative thinking and learning success. Every item in our line is BPA Free and meets or exceeds all required safety regulations for the USA and Canada. For your assurance, we back every product with an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (with 30 days for books and CDs).

I'm sure most of you have those friends and family members that sell you jewelry, clothes, fondu or smelly stuff via similar "independent sales person" programs but the difference is these products help a child learn, grow and develop problem solving techniques. We have two children, so this is both relevant and important to her.

If you (or someone you know) is in the market for a child toy, I highly recommend you check out the selection here. The prices are relatively fair and they have a ton of creative and unique items you won't find anywhere else. Just be sure to use her link to access the site.

www.discoverytoys.com/adinarda

Thanks!

Bell
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100