Pretolkos is recruiting for a Heroic WoD Team!

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Pretolkos
Raid Leader - Admin
Raid Leader - Admin

Re: Pretolkos is recruiting for a Heroic WoD Team!

Post#16 » 12 Nov 2014, 19:21

I've sent PM's to everybody who has applied up to this point. If you haven't received anything from me, please contact me! I never ignore people on purpose.

Some positions are still available.

I've received one question I want to address publicly:

What if I just want to run with you sometimes? Heroic still has flex raiding, so can I just jump in when I have free time or raid only one day a week?
Unfortunately, I can't bring people in under these conditions. The team isn't trying to compete for realm rankings, but we do plan on being a progression team, and that means the team needs to learn how to work together, the timing of fights, the order of cooldowns, etc., so that we can quickly blow through farm bosses in order to get to our progression boss. We can't do that if we're also acting as a partial-pug group. Six hours of raiding per week is not a lot, and we need to make the most of it we can.

I hope everybody enjoys the launch of Warlords tomorrow!

Brennui

Post#17 » 13 Nov 2014, 19:14

Hi, I'm a currently a social member of the guild as a friend of Bloodygore. I would be interested in raiding as resto. Thank you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nui/simple

Blndambition
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#18 » 13 Nov 2014, 22:58

Pret, I would love to sign up for the team if there are any spots left. Can you tell me if you still need a mage or if there is another character I should level first????
Looking forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays!!
Blnd
(Autumn)
Blndambition
Blnd - Lock 115
Bowmurder- Hunter 110
Brightstuff - Priest 120
Cthulukins - Shaman 120
Evergreene - Druid 120
Felstalkress - DH 115
Greatstuff - Paladin 110
Pandarain - Monk 110
Rightstuff - Warrior 110
Samulayo - Rogue 110
Valkarey - DK 110

Tiziana
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#19 » 16 Nov 2014, 22:27

If you need a Holy Pally, let me know Pret.

Pretolkos
Raid Leader - Admin
Raid Leader - Admin

Post#20 » 21 Nov 2014, 22:28

I still have a few slots open. If I don't get enough interest within the guild in the next few days, I'll start recruiting outside of it. Please make sure you post here or send me a PM if you're wanting to raid with us.

Also, I'll be traveling over the holiday week, so you may not see me online as much and it will take longer before I get around to checking the forums. If you need to get in contact with me quickly, a PM through the website will be your best bet.

Pretolkos
Raid Leader - Admin
Raid Leader - Admin

Post#21 » 01 Dec 2014, 21:50

Since we're now down to the last few days and I've filled most of the slots, I've implemented a formal application process for moving forward. You can find it by following this link.

viewforum.php?f=170

If you've already spoken with me in vent or PMs and have been told you're on the team, you don't need to fill out this application.

For those guildmembers who want to know who's on the team, here's the link to our current roster: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=13763

Thanks for all of the interest, and good luck as we journey into Draenor!

Return to “Open Discussion”