Your WoW Character as a Statue:)

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Your WoW Character as a Statue:)

Post#1 » 27 Feb 2015, 20:26

I remember either just before or just after WOD came out, I mentioned in guild chat that there was a site that would turn your character from a character into a statue you could hold in your hands. Some people said they wanted to see pictures of the work the site did.

Now Packhunter the statue is a few years old, I think I had him made at the end of WOLTK. It was a Christmas present from my brother. It looks like a perfect piece of nerd gear that even the highest nose of relative wouldn't turn his/her nose up at. I mean my Nan has a few like Pack around her place, maybe not the same theme, but the same idea.

I am providing a link below to the site because players asked for it. Yes the service is still up and running. They take a scan of your character from WoW, you pose him/her as you wish, it takes about 4-6 weeks to make it, and ship it you.:) Just so you feel lucky, when this service first launched, people were chosen by loto to have a chance to pay for this service.
Attachments
Pack_Statue.jpg
Pack_Statue.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1899 times
Last edited by Packhunter on 27 Feb 2015, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Your WoW Character as a Statue:)

Post#2 » 27 Feb 2015, 20:29

wow pack that is awesome somethime when ur not busy could u give me the info on that site id like to get a statue done of skeletor and ur statue looks amazing good buddy :)
--First to clock in and the last to leave--

skeletor#1513
http://www.twitch.tv/skellytheskull
--Stormrage--
-110 Skeletor Assassin / Outlaw
-100 Dràculà Destro / Affliction
-100 Téchniné Boomkin / Resto
-100 Heman Prot

Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Your WoW Character as a Statue:)

Post#3 » 27 Feb 2015, 20:33

http://www.figureprints.com/wow/

Just for future reference and in case others can't find the site. Here it is, enjoy.

Return to “Open Discussion”