Herald of the Titans run

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Liwong

Herald of the Titans run

Post#1 » 22 Sep 2015, 22:21

I am going to be putting together a Herald of the Titans run sometime in the near future. If you are interested in getting the feat of strength, as well as the title. The requirements are as follows. Please reply to this post if you want to go, as well as the class/spec you want to bring.

Character must be level 80.
Maximum item level for equipment (including trinkets): 226
Maximum item level for weapons, shields, off-hands items: 232

If you do not know how to turn your xp off. Whisper me, or send me in game mail.
If you are interested in more information about how it all works http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1849/prepa ... the-titans

Warmsodas

Re: Herald of the Titans run

Post#2 » 22 Sep 2015, 22:34

I have a 80 herald lock if you need dps

Wheelsy

Post#3 » 22 Sep 2015, 22:45

yeah im in, need to get a toon set up for it but i def want in, probably my rogue (only toon with a low enough level)

Chariss
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#4 » 22 Sep 2015, 23:17

still have the shaman healer
Chariss- 120 Resto Druid
Carebare- 120 MW Monk
Msmictank- 120 Holy Pally
Licksalot - 120 Holy Priest
Sharice- 120 Mage
Msdeath- 90 Death Knight

Liwong

Post#5 » 23 Sep 2015, 00:19

Nice, I started to lvl my old herald toon back in mop. So I have to lvl a fresh toon. I am lvling a Monk, so I will be filling in the gaps I guess as a tank healer or dps. No set date yet. So just start lvling and getting carries once you hit 80. Don't forget to turn xp off.

Liwong

Post#6 » 23 Sep 2015, 00:23

Rogues are great for big bang Wheelsy, that would be perfect. Chariss, Warms that would be awesome. Thx alot! :)

Warmsodas

Post#7 » 23 Sep 2015, 09:38

When I did it our blood DK was first on damage lol if someone has a DK it would be nice

Liwong

Post#8 » 24 Sep 2015, 08:07

DK's wont work after the squish. Idk whats going on if its overtuned bugged or what, but tanks are getting hit for 35k a hit from melee swings. I'm thinking we are going to need avoidance tanks to do it. Druids, and Monks. So I am probably going to end up tanking on the Monk I am leveling for the run. Would love if someone has a bear.

Liwong

Post#9 » 24 Sep 2015, 08:12

We are also going to need a full 10. 2 manning and even 5-6 manning it is no longer viable since the squish. I have 7 ppl total that have said they want to go. Only myself and Chariss are optioning to tank or heal. So we need another tank (Druid), a healer (I'm thinking Paladin), and one more dps. If you have any friends that have been looking to do the run, let them know what we need. I would like to even overshoot our roster in case someone has to step out or loses interest.

Liwong

Post#10 » 25 Sep 2015, 19:04

I need to know who needs gear, and/or still needs to lvl up to 80 plz. I can do gear runs for anyone that needs them in Ulduar. As well as run Alagalon on 10m for the quest. (the quest gear is useable) same as the quest gear from Naxx and EoE.

Warmsodas

Post#11 » 25 Sep 2015, 20:35

Same I usually run ulduar 5 times a week for mims head, I'm still using a few cloth spirit pieces on my lock but shouldn't be an issue.

Prostar

Post#12 » 26 Sep 2015, 18:27

i have a 80 pally. pref to tank

Liwong

Post#13 » 27 Sep 2015, 09:07

Shield tanks won't work. As I said above, as of the squish. Pallies, Warriors, and DK's just get reck't. Can you Holy? Really need a Holy Paladin.

Liwong

Post#14 » 27 Sep 2015, 09:46

Been looking over some post squish forums. With the dmg going out and the changes to healers. I am reconsidering trying to 2 heal it. Will now be going for 3 heals. So the last 3 spots (if everyone that said they will go goes) will be left for the tank and healer spots I had originally wanted, plus one more healer.

Prostar

Post#15 » 27 Sep 2015, 10:39

sure i can go holy

Return to “Open Discussion”