2016 BlizzCon

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

2016 BlizzCon

Post#1 » 24 Oct 2015, 10:50

Maybe this is extremely presumptuous of me to assume I'm good enough to still be here by then but I would definitely like to be. That being said I am going to BlizzCon one way or another next year and I would love to have friends there to meet up with and hang out with so I'm not completely on my own . Anyone who would like to make plans please feel free to PM me any time or leave a note here. I feel its necessary to make some of my interests/hobbies known here because if you're going to be spending a week with someone it's best to know what they're about so you don't butt heads or clash. So with that being said here are some things that I hope would entice you to want to join my little motley crew:

I am a HUGE Whovian. Anything Dr. Who I can and will talk about for hours!

Walking Dead and Dexter are really the only other 2 shows I religiously followed.

MYTHBUSTERS!! Cannot get enough

Soccer! Played for 3 years in high school and 7 years in my local Club. Was varsity my freshmen year. Still actively follow it.

League of Legend aka The Salt Mines of the gaming community

Orson Scott Card - Anything written by him. Specifically the entirety of the Enders Game series

Edgar Rice Burroughs - See Orson Scott Card for reference

Clive Cussler - Pretty much only the Dirk Pitt series

Music- Pretty much open to ALL genres. Any given day could be Eminem or Opera

Movies - V for Vendetta will always be my all time favorite movie. Also love the Blade series, Riddick, any Marvel Movie

Cartoons - Dexters Lab, Avatar (of course), Tri Gun, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ ( all series) , Gundam, FMA ( if you have to ask just leave now and never return)

Acting - I was the youngest member of the ITS ( International Thespian Society ) at age 7 in my county. I had spent so much time at my local play house i had actually accrued enough productions to be considered eligible. Lighting/Sound included.

There's a lot more but I don't need this getting out of hand.

So with all that said and done I really hope to see plenty of my guildies at next years Blizzcon!!!
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Return to “Open Discussion”