Warcraft Movie Teaser

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Warcraft Movie Teaser

Post#1 » 03 Nov 2015, 12:27

Holy Shit this looks incredible!

Aronsdk

Re: Warcraft Movie Teaser

Post#2 » 03 Nov 2015, 14:00

all 18 or so seconds of it, ya!

Hohenheim
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 06 Nov 2015, 16:43

Did anyone else watch it and think, they went extra cheesey with this? like, idk, im expecting some cringe moments.

Pretolkos
Raid Leader - Admin
Raid Leader - Admin

Post#4 » 06 Nov 2015, 16:55

I personally thought the Legion cinematic was orders of magnitude better than anything I saw in the full Warcraft trailer. I'm not hating on the movie; it just didn't thrill me.

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#5 » 06 Nov 2015, 17:13

I agree with Pret. They just didn't do the greatest job of selling it. I am sure it will be a great movie and there is no doubt I will go and see it. I just thought the trailer didn't do it justice.

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#6 » 06 Nov 2015, 19:13

Same, I'm not feeling the whole "neutral party trying to prevent the war" thing, it just feels wrong even if it's just a different interpretation of the First War.
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Hohenheim
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#7 » 07 Nov 2015, 02:56

see i agree with Pret as well, the Legion trailer makes me really want to buy the expansion, however, none of my friends who have even touched a computer game, let alone a warcraft game, saw the trailer and thought, this looks good, so i think, they will achieve what they want, ie money, but will it appeal to the fans? thats the question

Jaedaddy

Post#8 » 07 Nov 2015, 12:56

https://youtu.be/2Rxoz13Bthc

Saw this during the open ceremony here at BlizzCon 2015 with 12k+ others geeking out hard!

Looks fantastic, and I love that Legendary is involved. What do you all think?

Thirdeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#9 » 07 Nov 2015, 21:43

The legion cinematic was miles better imo. The cinematic team should just make a movie. lol

Willow
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#10 » 08 Nov 2015, 10:51

Thirdeye wrote:The legion cinematic was miles better imo. The cinematic team should just make a movie. lol

YES!

Jaedaddy

Post#11 » 08 Nov 2015, 11:22

Thirdeye wrote:The legion cinematic was miles better imo. The cinematic team should just make a movie. lol

Haters Gonna Hate...

The Demon Hunter preview with Legion is of course exciting for us WoWHeads.

I have been waiting for this movie for a long time. I heard the hate at BlizzCon, but most of it was whining, "I could see the CGI" an argument I think is ridiculous with current technology. Super Geek eyes, GoGo!

Thirdeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#12 » 08 Nov 2015, 23:32

Jaedaddy wrote:

Haters Gonna Hate...

The Demon Hunter preview with Legion is of course exciting for us WoWHeads.

I have been waiting for this movie for a long time. I heard the hate at BlizzCon, but most of it was whining, "I could see the CGI" an argument I think is ridiculous with current technology. Super Geek eyes, GoGo!

I'm not a hater lol, i'm excited for the movie, you took what i said wrong i guess, i liked BOTH the movie trailer AND cinematic, i just thought the cinematic was better, and the style they use for cinematic's would look great as a movie, a lot of people said the same.

Return to “Open Discussion”