Legion drops 08/30/2016

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Evolutious

Re: Legion drops 08/30/2016

Post#31 » 19 Apr 2016, 15:59

Magnifeye wrote:Too much dedication for me lol. I just aim to have one character leveled in 3-4 days after launch.

I aim to hit max level on my first toon within the first 4-6 hours of launch then geared and raid ready within a few days. My secondary toon i tend to take my time on to "experience the expansion".

Stormstout wrote:Krazy what's that macro and what does it do? Lol

Basically it is just a keyboard macro program that simulates typing a whisper to myself every 15-30 seconds (set on a random counter to make it vary).

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#32 » 19 Apr 2016, 16:02

The nice thing about it is most kids should be starting school around that time. Won't really help you folks with day jobs but it will help us 2nd / 3rd shifters.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Evolutious

Post#33 » 19 Apr 2016, 16:02

Dillweed wrote:I'll probably take you up on that. I remember having a few guildies invite me on another toon from a low pop server and hit helped tremendously with the lag.

No worries just let me know and i will be happy to invite you. Of course i cannot go above 5 total people in the group or quests stop working, but I can help out a few if things are terribad.

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#34 » 19 Apr 2016, 16:48

Krazyfrog wrote:
Dillweed wrote:I'll probably take you up on that. I remember having a few guildies invite me on another toon from a low pop server and hit helped tremendously with the lag.

No worries just let me know and i will be happy to invite you. Of course i cannot go above 5 total people in the group or quests stop working, but I can help out a few if things are terribad.

I might ask for an invite as well krazy. Would definitely help out tremendously. I know last expansion dalaran (my old server) was hit with 1.5k ques and I've never had that before. It was insane.

Wrightos
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#35 » 20 Apr 2016, 19:29

Huh, alright. I finally got a decent job, so I may come back for this. May actually want to build up a pally tank for Legion this time.

Return to “Open Discussion”