BoE Mythic Caster Boots

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Keio

BoE Mythic Caster Boots

Post#1 » 01 May 2016, 23:57

Hey guys Ive been raiding with you guys for a good three weeks and I hope that it isnt presumptuous of me if might ask if any of the raiders in the AM, PM or WE groups if they found the caster BoE boots, would really like them. Dont know how it works around here, but I looked at the AH recently and they were 160k+ for a pair, FAAAAAR out of my price range. I do not want to seem as if I am asking something for nothing, but I kinda am, but this would be a two way street if another guildy needed something and was in my power I would give it freely. Lord knows I've traded a pair out when they dropped for me when BRF was current content. Hope that doesnt sound like shaming, Im the type that would give things freely if someone needed. Want to give the best possible light to it that Im "that type that is selfish". If not mad love all around, wanted to ask anyhow :)

Whoop Whoop

Numerical

Re: BoE Mythic Caster Boots

Post#2 » 02 May 2016, 02:29

Boe should be handed to raid leaders. At that point we offer for main spec to guild for ep. If not, guildies can buy for 50% of that days AH price... If not it gets AH for guild repairs.

PM team have none. Not sure about the others. Bare in mind this is current content only. Old content is free for all and down to raiders what they do.

Good luck!
Numerical - 120 Resto Druid.
Kerwinola - 120 Havoc DH
Vionnet - 110 Resto Shaman
Guccii - 120 Holy/Disc Priest
Cavanagh - 110 Holy/Prot Pally
Capucci - 110 Blood DK
Versatchi - 110 Hunter
Mishika - 110 Warlock
Neave - 120 Mage
Prisha 120 Monk

Keio