My commendations to the Ante Meridiem family

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

My commendations to the Ante Meridiem family

Post#1 » 06 May 2016, 13:39

I highly doubt that there are many guilds in the world that can say they have over 60 different people (not just toons) that are 13/13 M. All on different teams with different raid leaders using different strategies.

AM as a whole is truly one of a kind. From personal experience I know how hard it is to not only get a guild off the ground, but also how hard it is to rebuild an old guild. And yet this guild has become not only popular enough, but so well done in its separate leadership that we have accomplished what I can only imagine is a mere handful of guilds world wide have accomplished.

I'm sure there are other guilds out there that got 13/13 super early and they recruited more and more later on and got a bunch of people their titles/mounts. But we did it at different times during different days of the week with completely different strategies and different styles of raid leading.

Each team has its weaknesses and its strengths. I've experienced each team first hand and I can confidently say that while we may be unique in our styles it has not slowed any of us down one bit.

That all being said I am truly proud to be a member of this family.

Congratulations to everyone that's been a part of making this guild what it is today

-Proof
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Return to “Open Discussion”