Heroic Alt runs from now on

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Heroic Alt runs from now on

Post#16 » 11 May 2016, 15:52

Proof, this is one of those rare times words fail me, not in a sense of anger, but of gratitude and understanding.

Because of all the balls I juggle, while I might be on playing WoW, it's been ages since I really played WoW, and I admit I am not up to the standards of Ante Meridiem's raid teams. Your Saturday afternoon raids for alts (or others like myself) made raiding accessible and fun. Yes it was strict in a sense of get here on time, and don't do anything stupid guys. However, I never felt anytime I died it was a huge mistake. You made me feel like if I died, it happened, as long as we scored a victory it really didn't matter. I do take some pride in my increasing performance as I became more familiar with the fights, and my toon got better geared.

I am sorry that some . . . people ruined this experience for you. If I did anything that pushed you to this point, you have my deepest publically apology. You were one hell of a leader during those runs. I hope you enjoy your new found free time. I've been a raid leader once or twice over the years, and in my mis-spent youth I'd try to pick up the lead and do the job, now I am smart enough to know I am not the man for the job.

-Pack

Nonparelli

Post#17 » 11 May 2016, 19:06

Sorry if Ive contributed to this in any way :( I would have been there more often to help but I kept forgetting the run because of my timedifference and weekends are kind of a relaxy time for me. Sorry youve been disrespected and hope youll feel better soon.

Smokebear

Post#18 » 12 May 2016, 12:48

Oh man sorry for missing out on this Saturday's raid! The Overwatch beta completely took over my life and I completely forgot WoW even existed!

Sorry to hear that the negativity and whatnot is taking over these runs...cause what you do is really awesome and appreciated! Definitely gave some of us that are burned out something to do, try out other characters in raid settings, get some gear before Legion, etc etc, just an all-around awesome thing that you never had to do in the first place, but since you're awesome, you did do it! Sad to see these runs go, but there's only 3ish months until a new expansion so this whole tier's been done and over for a long long time!

Ronalteir
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#19 » 13 May 2016, 11:17

Proof thank you for putting these runs together!! It was very much appreciated and while I could not attend the last two or three weeks I did enjoy the way you ran the raids when I was there.

Thanks to you I have two Alts near 730 waiting on Legion :)))

As was said earlier, enjoy the outdoors with your kid!

Judgefest
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#20 » 27 May 2016, 01:48

This is a load of barnacles!!!! this sucks. :/
I was excited to do the alt runs after school ended and whatever. lame that whatever happened happened. RIP in Spaghetti never forgetti. shaman dream will have to wait. :P
you da man Proof for making these things. :D
too bad about the shenanigans people did to tick you off. sorry man.

Return to “Open Discussion”