Looks like Fall will be a season of new adventures...

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Looks like Fall will be a season of new adventures...

Post#1 » 11 May 2016, 14:54

Now it's no secret that World of Warcraft: Warlords of Dranor is wrapping up, the final push for gear, and gold are underway as we all prepare in our own way to face the Legion expansion pack. I admit the gamer in me felt this might be adventure enough for me, looks like I was wrong, since it seems I have two more journeys ahead of me.

I learned the art of capturing them in Kanto. I trained them in Jhanto. I saw the ones that defined space and time in Sinnoh. In Unova I proved we worked as a team, and in Kalos I showed old master's still have it. I admit I've dragged some loyal Pokémon very far to get there (still a shame my Gen I and II couldn't come with me the whole way). In someways I wondered if my journey was over. I've made up my mind, I've got a core dozen or so who are due to report into the Alola region! Going to love seeing how some of the turbo rabbin young punks handle things old school style.

Ah, but before Pokémon, I was a leader of a nation. With my legions to my back, and my enemy to my front, I lead my people into the machine of war, sometimes for conquest, sometimes in self defence. I take pride more than once over the years by changing the rules I claimed victory. Sadly Civ V fell short of it's predecessors, and I continue my training in Civ IV. It looks like now we have a Civ VI.

So many new games coming out soon.:)

Return to “Open Discussion”