Might never see this many copies of CE together again

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Might never see this many copies of CE together again

Post#1 » 16 May 2016, 15:29

Well, given the decline of CEs being sold or stocked by stores, I wonder if we'll ever see photos like this again...
Attachments
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG (2.95 MiB) Viewed 3424 times
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3608.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 3424 times
IMG_3611.JPG
IMG_3611.JPG (3.98 MiB) Viewed 3424 times

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Might never see this many copies of CE together again

Post#2 » 16 May 2016, 15:45

How much are those? Anything good come with any of them? Can they be added to existing accounts that already have the xpacs?
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 16 May 2016, 16:35

Yes if you haven't purchased a digital CE of cata/mop then you will be able to add these key's to your account along with the ingame benefits from both. Cata CE nets you an Achievement and a Lil'Deathwing companion. MoP CE nets you an Achievement, a quillen pup battle pet, and a rideable quillen mount which can fly ofc.
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#4 » 16 May 2016, 17:21

Sonick wrote:How much are those? Anything good come with any of them? Can they be added to existing accounts that already have the xpacs?

Sonick,
I got a chuckle reading your post. Gave me the picture of you very eager for more information. Believe it or not, I tried to sell them (in advance) via the WTS forums here, and no one was interested. :(

Just to give a grand total here for a moment.

2 X Cata US
3 X MOP US
2 X Cata EU

Now the EU versions WILL NOT work on the US servers, those are straight up for resale to those markets. Odds are after I do some research I might be adding another game for sale to the EU. I am 99.5% certain no one in the guild will want those games.

Now Cata comes with an exclusive in game pet, Little Deathwing.
While MOP comes with Imperial Quilin, and a Lucky Quilin Cub.

With other Blizzard titles there are benefits/bonuses. I've included some photos of the contents, from my own already opened copies.

In regards to your question about can they be added to an account that already has these XPs, the answer is yes. Feel free to look me up on the WoW Armory, and check past achievements, feats of strength. It got flagged by Blizzard as odd, but I think it was 5-15 minute chat with a Blizzard GM and it was all straightened out. Once I did the first one, the second one didn't have a problem.:)
Attachments
IMG_3616.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG (2.93 MiB) Viewed 3395 times
IMG_3619.JPG
IMG_3619.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 3395 times

Nonparelli

Post#5 » 16 May 2016, 19:03

Tbh i am interested but I am wondering if I can afford them

Sinthetik

Post#6 » 17 May 2016, 12:31

What's the price

Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#7 » 17 May 2016, 14:07

Just to be clear I did try to sell this stuff in advance and no one seemed interested. It seems since I got the games in hand guild interest has spiked.

There have been several public requests for prices and to be candid I'd rather sell them in guild at a reduced price, than via EBay at market price. ::Plays the soft music with awww.:: What can I say I am a nice guy in the end.

viewtopic.php?f=133&t=16440&p=111576#p111576

Please see the thread for updated terms of sale. If an admin could be nice, maybe merge the two threads?

Return to “Open Discussion”