Alt Raiding (Mythic)

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Pippay

Alt Raiding (Mythic)

Post#1 » 17 May 2016, 12:04

Hello everyone,

Just posting to see if anyone is interested or looking for a 2nd guild to raid in on their alts. I currently raid in a weekend morning guild (10am-2pmEST) on Stormrage and they are 10/13M with a 6% wipe on Xhul. Great group of people and a very relaxed environment. They are having some issues lately with attendance, and are in desperate need of DPS (WTB Mages).

So if you're bored, didn't get into beta, and looking for something to do until Legion, you could come help out :D. A few AM raiders already have participated in many progression kills (myself,Infe helps a lot, stormstout used to be a regular, Proof has attended,) lol basically my real i.d. AM relations. We still often do the farm bosses, so you will get gear if you still need it.

A link to their website if interested, or you can add me on real id pippay#1638. Mostly looking for any dps at the moment, but a H pally wouldn't hurt either (full on tanks unless you have an offspec dps ).

http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/i ... gid=502332

Infe

Re: Alt Raiding (Mythic)

Post#2 » 17 May 2016, 13:25

I can holy paladin what! Lol this run is quite fun for those interested and its a very chill environment.

Pippay

Post#3 » 17 May 2016, 13:38

They recruited some 738 13/13M DK today haha so probably won't need ol "infedk" for xhul. I personally enjoy "infekin"

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 17 May 2016, 13:40

It is a very good environment if my RL wasnt changing the way it has the past few months id still be raiding there as well. Attendance is an issue but the quality of raiders they have is outstanding. Just unfortunate that those that have crap attendance hurts the rest. I would like to get some mythics on my pally but cant raid weekend days (Bonus stage is 11am-3pm for me) which is why i stopped raiding there.

Infe

Post#5 » 17 May 2016, 13:48

Gotchu fam. Infekin it is. But I need a gorefiend kill for my tier legs plsss

Return to “Open Discussion”