If You Need a Great Mousepad

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

If You Need a Great Mousepad

Post#1 » 19 May 2016, 03:11

This may be a bit of an odd post, but I figured it was worth the share.

I needed a new mousepad. I have only ever had regular felt/foam crusty $8 mousepads from some department store. They didnt seem like they were that important. But I recently developed a condition which has had a drastic effect on the flexibility of my appendages... long story short, I needed a mousepad that supported my wrist, in order to allow my hand to move more freely. I was also tired of having the small 8x10 size mousepad. I also didn't want the big 18 inch mousepads that gamers used.

So after a bit of research I found

This Bad Boy .

It has wrist support, dual sided functionality, and a surface size that is bigger than a regular mousepad, but not as huge as a pro eSports player's.

IT IS AMAZING... the responsiveness of the mouse (I use the accuracy side of the pad, instead of the speed side), the perfect size of the draw area, and the comfort of the wrist support are all exceptional. I am loving it.

And it's less than $30.

TL;DR Even if you don't have pain or problems with your hand flexibility, consider getting a slightly bigger mouse that is amazingly comfortable, like the one I listed.
The Champ Is Here.

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: If You Need a Great Mousepad

Post#2 » 19 May 2016, 07:48

I've been using a Vespula for a long time and it's pretty nice. Only downside is that since it's a hard surface, it can get dirty over time from sweat/skin oils/etc - but that's nothing a damp microfiber cloth can't fix in a few mins.
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Mgear

Re: If You Need a Great Mousepad

Post#3 » 19 May 2016, 10:49