Warcraft Logs

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Pippay

Warcraft Logs

Post#1 » 21 May 2016, 14:38

Hey does anyone know why logs aren't showing up as public? I know the rankings are frozen at the moment, but my logs for the past 3 days aren't showing up under any character when I search them. I can manually find the logs through the raid leaders who posted them but they aren't showing on my "all boses" page or under each boss on ANY of my characters. Checked on the warcrsftlogs forums and couldn't find anything.

Evolutious

Re: Warcraft Logs

Post#2 » 21 May 2016, 14:56

Logs are fine, just that kills are not being logged (associated) for individual player search since ranks are disabled. You will need to look at the guild log calendar and pull up the logs for a particular logger and day and you will find all your information.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/8537

Pippay

Post#3 » 21 May 2016, 15:02

Thanks for the clarification Krazy. Does this mean when they reactivate the rankings, the kill logs that occurred while they were disabled will appear as normal under the individuals search ?

Evolutious

Post#4 » 21 May 2016, 15:22

I honestly cannot say. that will depend on if WCL automatically parse all past logs during the freeze. If they do not, then everyone that uploaded logs would have to go back in and export/import again to get it to create the parses.

Pippay

Post#5 » 21 May 2016, 15:49

Ugh it's driving me bonkers haha

Infe

Post#6 » 21 May 2016, 16:23

Pip what's to see his rank from archi last night so bad haha

Pippay

Post#7 » 21 May 2016, 17:49

Hahah no I just want to knock No Big Deal's shadow priest out of the number 8 spot on stormrage..... ☺

Infe

Post#8 » 21 May 2016, 18:17

bahahahh

SGTMinor

Post#9 » 21 May 2016, 18:27

Currently, i'm consistently in the top 3 trying to beat out Vodka's and Fastwords Wind Walker Monk. Even though vodka's been out of the game for a while he still out gears me and it's cool to take #1 from him, currently i feel like it's the only kind of competition i can rely on. But since we haven't done the bottom bosses in forever my i don't really have logs there, so last night when we visited it. was a bummer cause i would have parsed on fel'reaver and kormok. I'm super salty i still hold rank 5 on kormok from December what i could do on him now.....

Infe

Post#10 » 21 May 2016, 18:29

SGTMinor wrote:Currently, i'm consistently in the top 3 trying to beat out Vodka's and Fastwords Wind Walker Monk. Even though vodka's been out of the game for a while he still out gears me and it's cool to take #1 from him, currently i feel like it's the only kind of competition i can rely on. But since we haven't done the bottom bosses in forever my i don't really have logs there, so last night when we visited it. was a bummer cause i would have parsed on fel'reaver and kormok. I'm super salty i still hold rank 5 on kormok from December what i could do on him now.....

pips throwin salt at me sgt lol i was the rank 8 spriest :P

Infe

Post#11 » 21 May 2016, 18:44

also pip check wclogs looks updated now

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#12 » 21 May 2016, 18:48

Pippay wrote:Hahah no I just want to knock No Big Deal's shadow priest out of the number 8 spot on stormrage..... ☺

I feel your pain. I am 100 points from passing No Big Deal's feral for 5th place on Stormrage. Feral competition on our realm is hard with who our top 5 are. My goal is top 5 realm top 100 NA for the tier. I am 1 spot away for server and about 15 for NA.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Infe

Post#13 » 21 May 2016, 19:00

Sonick wrote:
Pippay wrote:Hahah no I just want to knock No Big Deal's shadow priest out of the number 8 spot on stormrage..... ☺

I feel your pain. I am 100 points from passing No Big Deal's feral for 5th place on Stormrage. Feral competition on our realm is hard with who our top 5 are. My goal is top 5 realm top 100 NA for the tier. I am 1 spot away for server and about 15 for NA.

lmao are you talking about tayka? she's a riot.

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#14 » 21 May 2016, 19:03

Yeah haha.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Pippay

Post#15 » 21 May 2016, 19:05

Sonick wrote:

how do you check NA? do you just select US from the parses?

Return to “Open Discussion”