RIP Demonology

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Evolutious

Re: RIP Demonology

Post#16 » 26 Jul 2016, 13:58

Magnifeye wrote:Did you just discover these? lol.

No, but still worthy to look at since it seems to be a question that comes up often. And since SimC is not working on these at all with a focus on Legion, this fills the gap.

Evolutious

Post#17 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:03

SGTMinor wrote:I would go with the 90th percentile which is a more accurate portrayal of our level of skill, which makes me even more sad cause then as windwalker I still am only better then people's worse dps spec. Can we just make this a sgtminor bitches about how ass his class is forum?

Hehe. To be fair, I would look at these with a grain of salt. They literally mean <insert explicit word here>. When we get our artifacts and reach level 110, the whole game changes and specs that are currently OP (mainly due to tier sets and class trinkets) drop WAY down the list while others move up.

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#18 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:06

Besides fire mage. It stays top.

SGTMinor

Post#19 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:07

Evolutious wrote:
SGTMinor wrote:I would go with the 90th percentile which is a more accurate portrayal of our level of skill, which makes me even more sad cause then as windwalker I still am only better then people's worse dps spec. Can we just make this a sgtminor bitches about how ass his class is forum?

Hehe. To be fair, I would look at these with a grain of salt. They literally mean <insert explicit word here>. When we get our artifacts and reach level 110, the whole game changes and specs that are currently OP (mainly due to tier sets and class trinkets) drop WAY down the list while others move up.

True, but even non pre patch. we were bottom of the barrel when it came to dps if people were parsing the same %. it just kind of getting old. Which is why i might be re rolling for legion, i just don't know where to look for accurate dps numbers for legion currently

Evolutious

Post#20 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:09

None exist currently, Sgtminor. At least not publicly yet.

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#21 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:43

lads lads lads assassin is 4th and were not even 100% yet come leigon when our bleed artifact build goes live mmmmmm i can almost taste it now. I wonder who will be under assassins on the dps charts XD

Lose control Increasing pace Warped and bewitched And time to erase
Whatever they say These people are torn Wild and bereft a Assassin is born

Assassins take no pride in fighting fairly We take pride in winning

--skeletor--
--First to clock in and the last to leave--

skeletor#1513
http://www.twitch.tv/skellytheskull
--Stormrage--
-110 Skeletor Assassin / Outlaw
-100 Dràculà Destro / Affliction
-100 Téchniné Boomkin / Resto
-100 Heman Prot

Pippay

Post#22 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:54

Demo locks are so last week, this week it's ele shamans

Houtoku
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#23 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:56

Evolutious wrote:

Pretty much this. The game is no longer balanced around lv100, so I wouldn't put too much stock into how individual classes are performing now. Unholy is killing, but by lv110 we're going to lose what is essentially 15-20% of our dmg due to breaking our 4pc bonus. These things are going to be in flux for a while.
Houtoku - 100 Death Knight (Unholy)
Malgan - 100 Paladin (Holy)
Daelen - 100 Mage
Khalur - 100 Warlock
Malfor - 100 Druid (Guardian)
Carcharocles - 100 Warrior (Protection)
Malastor - 100 Rogue
Celerion - 100 Hunter
Haedrem - 100 Shaman

Tadamot
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#24 » 07 Aug 2016, 22:50

It was crazy. I saw people holding steady 190k+ with just using 3 buttons because of the imp and dog procs

Return to “Open Discussion”