Current Rankings for DPS, Healers and Tanks

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Current Rankings for DPS, Healers and Tanks

Post#16 » 01 Aug 2016, 10:42

As a feral, you get used to being middle of the road :lol: :lol:
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Linax
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#17 » 01 Aug 2016, 13:45

man affliction locks are bottom of the barrel again?

Evolutious

Post#18 » 01 Aug 2016, 14:13

That is prepatch; i.e. it doesn't matter. Once you level to 110, Affliction is fine; not the best warlock spec for raiding mind you , but they are fine.

Linax
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#19 » 01 Aug 2016, 14:45

Last time I raided as a lock was back in WotLk and I wanted so so so so bad to do something other than destro but the numbers weren't there, so I threw a temper tantrum (ask bell he was there) and rolled a DK tank instead.

I want to see what they are going to do with the new Demo spec, I am currently enjoying it immensely.

Evolutious

Post#20 » 01 Aug 2016, 14:53

Currently demo at 110 is the lowest of the three. Destro continues to be the most viable because of its ability to priority target nuke. Aff is good on a single fight due to the amount of adds on that fight.

If you have not tried it lately, you should give the new destro a try. While it has maintained a good bit of its playstyle from WoD, it is different enough to make it somewhat interesting (to me anyways).

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#21 » 01 Aug 2016, 15:04

Destro playstyle is completely different than Warlords atm. Most of your damage is baked into immolate and proper conflagrate management. Not the most rewarding or fun gameplay, but it does do pretty good damage.

I still think out of the three variations of destro I've played, (mop, wod, legion) mop was by far the greatest, purely due to the fact that I prefer very high skill cap classes or specs, which it was back then.

I'd keep an eye on demo for late tier 19 as I have a sneaky suspicion it's going to do incredibly well with the legendary bracers.

Linax
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#22 » 01 Aug 2016, 15:29

I might give it a whirl content now is just dying too quick to really tell. Unless I pug a raid. I am still trying to see what toon i will take to 110 first.

Evolutious

Post#23 » 01 Aug 2016, 16:13

Keep in mind that how a class plays right now (with T18 sets and class trinket and no artifact) will be different then how it will play in the opposite.

Joresh
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#24 » 01 Aug 2016, 16:44

also keep in mind we're at the end of an expansion so stat scaling can get pretty crazy. Some classes scale really well, others quite poorly, so what is bad now might be pretty strong at the beginning of legion.

Moldie

Post#25 » 01 Aug 2016, 17:10

Keep in mind this is aggregate data as well, it's not necessarily accurate to any given fight or fight length. Sim's and comparisons can be useful, but scrolling through the different percentiles and fights the data can change pretty dramatically spec to spec.

Return to “Open Discussion”