Current Rankings for DPS, Healers and Tanks

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Evolutious

Current Rankings for DPS, Healers and Tanks

Post#1 » 26 Jul 2016, 12:37

Taken from Warcraftlogs.com Statistics. Looking at what it is showing and reading the responses on various media, this looks fairly accurate and our best version of a current SimC.

Tanks: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics ... tric=ehrps

Healers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics ... metric=hps

DPS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#sample=1

Not that any of this REALLY matters since it is completely null and void at level 110, but still interesting to see how things are working out currently (and might help some know what spec to raid in for the remainder of WoD).

Mata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Current Rankings for DPS, Healers and Tanks

Post#2 » 26 Jul 2016, 13:00

prot warrior rawr
Matamage -120
Matamonk - BrM/WW - 120
Mata - Prot/Fury - 120
Matabear - Guardian/Feral -110
Matadin - Prot/Ret - 120
Matadh - Vengeance/Havoc - 120
Matadk - Blood/Unholy - 120
Matashami - Ele/Enh - 120
Matapretre - 110
Bigevils - 120

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 26 Jul 2016, 13:40

Take survivability off of that list. KRSI is garbage. Brewmaster is low because it dodges half the attacks in the first place, which doesn't even show up in the rankings.

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#4 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:55

u see the prot warrior list people are preparing for the rise of the new king tank class prot warriors

bajheera, Shifty, and a few other high end warrior streamers and youtubers said this for months prot warriors damage done, healing and midagation from the begining of beta to now current are currently strongest and not matched by any tanks in prepatch and leigon im surprised to only see 1 active prot tank in guild and other tanks havent heard wanting to reroll to a warrior but when leigon goes live and warriors tanks are on top im sure we will see some rerolling

--skeletor--
--First to clock in and the last to leave--

skeletor#1513
http://www.twitch.tv/skellytheskull
--Stormrage--
-110 Skeletor Assassin / Outlaw
-100 Dràculà Destro / Affliction
-100 Téchniné Boomkin / Resto
-100 Heman Prot

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 26 Jul 2016, 15:03

Gotta take skill into consideration with that as well. Even with prot warriors on top of sims, I'd take an excellent (insert tank class here) over a low end / mediocre prot warrior any day. Most humans can't play at the level that sims do.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#6 » 26 Jul 2016, 15:22

Sonick wrote:Gotta take skill into consideration with that as well. Even with prot warriors on top of sims, I'd take an excellent (insert tank class here) over a low end / mediocre prot warrior any day. Most humans can't play at the level that sims do.

that is also tru but factoring in a high parse KRIS ( Kihra's Resolve-Weighted Survivability Index) prot tank @ min maxed proformence vs a low end parse KRIS tank @ min maxed requiring a dedicated healer like a pally , shammie or priest
to focus asst them.

but at the end of the day its on the healers but if a tank can take the hit with 100% asorbing the damage and not requiring any external healing or cd that tank wins in my books :)

--skeletor--

skeletor#1513
--Stormrage--
-100 Heman Prot

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#7 » 26 Jul 2016, 16:38

Coming from someone who's tanked more end content than I care to remember lol. Skill of the player on the toon will far outweigh what can be done with an op class and a person who is mediocre

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 26 Jul 2016, 16:42

But I do agree with if the tank can take the hit and not rely on externals makes healers lives easier. But if a tank can't take the hot then they need work lol

Mata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#9 » 26 Jul 2016, 17:20

Skeletor wrote:u see the prot warrior list people are preparing for the rise of the new king tank class prot warriors

bajheera, Shifty, and a few other high end warrior streamers and youtubers said this for months prot warriors damage done, healing and midagation from the begining of beta to now current are currently strongest and not matched by any tanks in prepatch and leigon im surprised to only see 1 active prot tank in guild and other tanks havent heard wanting to reroll to a warrior but when leigon goes live and warriors tanks are on top im sure we will see some rerolling

--skeletor--

Prot warrior is still on my table :D won't be making a decision until 8/30. and these numbers on all the classes are uterly meaningless atm
Matamage -120
Matamonk - BrM/WW - 120
Mata - Prot/Fury - 120
Matadin - Prot/Ret - 120
Matapretre - 110
Bigevils - 120

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#10 » 26 Jul 2016, 17:29

@ meta do u follow bajheera
https://www.youtube.com/user/BajheeraWoW

@ storm with the removal of guard tanking do you think monk tank will still be competive for a main tank role or will the fall behind as a off tank role with the removal of there biggest soaking ability in unnerfed raid progression?

--skeletor--

skeletor#1513
--Stormrage--
-100 Heman Prot

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#11 » 26 Jul 2016, 18:03

Personally skele I cannot say for sure until I work with brewmaster. As for will it take them to an offspec tank more than a mt because of guard it looks like it but it may not depending how they are tuned

Mata
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#12 » 26 Jul 2016, 18:04

Yes i follow Bajheera but he's a pvper. Im talking from experience on beta. I get more info on tanks from Slootbag and other sources.
Matamage -120
Matamonk - BrM/WW - 120
Mata - Prot/Fury - 120
Matadin - Prot/Ret - 120
Matapretre - 110
Bigevils - 120

Skeletor
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#13 » 26 Jul 2016, 18:18

@ mata yes he is a pvper but hes also a rbg tank and as you probley know rbg tanking is if not the hardest form of tanking in wow cause its not predictible as in raid boss's is pridictible almost like stress testing ur tank class to the fullest .

--skeletor--

skeletor#1513
--Stormrage--
-100 Heman Prot

Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#14 » 01 Aug 2016, 10:25

One thing to bear in mind here especially with looking towards heroic / mythic raiding in the first tier of content in legion is that after the first week of heroic Blizzard historically does a massive amount of tuning.

What we see when we hit 110 and what will actually be viable in mythic are 2 completely different things.
Last edited by Proof on 01 Aug 2016, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#15 » 01 Aug 2016, 10:37

Proof wrote:One thing to bear in mind here especially with looking heroic / mythic raiding in the first tier of content in legion is that after the first week of heroic Blizzard historically does a massive amount of tuning.

What we see when we hit 110 and what will actually be viable in mythic are 2 completely different things.

Reason for this is the amount of qqing that will come up for those who are tuned to the toilets and those that are overtuned. So it's really hard to say which will be Good.

Return to “Open Discussion”