WTB Graphics Designer

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

WTB Graphics Designer

Post#1 » 24 Aug 2016, 00:50

Helllllllllllllllo. So I'll make this short and sweet. Going into Legion I am going to be ramping up my stream. During HFC Prog I had 30-40 viewers a day and I'm looking to really boost that up in EN and NH. Being on a morning team really helps seeing as people bored at a desk job or between classes don't have many options for Twitch viewing at 9am. I plan to advertise my stream heavily but in preparation I need to overhaul the look and feel of my Twitch page.

I am looking to pay someone (either in gold, wow tokens, or USD) to help me out.

What I Need: Twitch Panels (see below) 320x320

An Avatar 200x200

An Offline Banner 1920x1080

Profile Banner 1920x480

I would also like some type of cool stream overlay but not really sure how to go about that. See picture below if you're not sure what that is. This would be in my screens res which for now is 1680x1050.

Anyone interested please reply here of send me a pm so we can work out details and pricing.

Thanks!
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Sebart
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: WTB Graphics Designer

Post#2 » 24 Aug 2016, 12:03

You want 3 pannels including the 3 bits of information you have up there? Or are those your current ones you dont want to look as boring?

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 24 Aug 2016, 12:07

Those are my current ones. Also, I actually found and overlay site last night that I may be using so this list may very well be narrowed down here in a minute.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Sebart
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 24 Aug 2016, 12:38

ooh i see. Well if you want something made i can probably do it

Return to “Open Discussion”