This is "R"idiculous

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
SGTMinor

This is "R"idiculous

Post#1 » 11 Sep 2016, 18:49

WOW Q.png
PLEASE
WOW Q.png (4.32 MiB) Viewed 4092 times

Here is a place to complain would be nice if blizzard did something about this. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topi ... 6#post-306
Last edited by SGTMinor on 11 Sep 2016, 19:03, edited 2 times in total.

SGTMinor

Re: This is "R"idiculous

Post#2 » 11 Sep 2016, 18:51

If this rolls over into raiding which it probably will people will need to log on 2-3 hours before raid and stay on

Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 11 Sep 2016, 19:29

I was half joking with Katt I'd be able to play after the Pizza got here and I showered/shaved if I logged on when the pie arrived.

I was wrong, 60 minutes current time for me.

Sinthetik

Post#4 » 11 Sep 2016, 20:02

I guess for the morning team the chances of this impacting our ability to log on for raids is much less. I do feel quite bad for the pm teams. I wonder how queue times are for other high pop realms where many world first guilds are. Having to do crazy things just to stay online for hours at a time to avoid a queue is something blizzard really should look into.

Evolutious

Post#5 » 11 Sep 2016, 20:47

Actually most of the world top guilds are on low population servers for a reason ;)

Evolutious

Post#6 » 11 Sep 2016, 20:49

Also keep in mind that this is a short term issue guys. Don't get all discouraged and such. Just stick it out as we have had to do for the past few expansions; it will last maybe a month, maybe two. then we will be back to the "acceptable" queues of like 15-30 minutes.

Chushilla

Post#7 » 11 Sep 2016, 21:07

these long queues in 90% of time coincide with the time I am actually available to play in order to get ready for raiding for the 20th.. I really doubt I am going to be any close to the required levels by that time. funny thing it also randomly throws you out while waiting and if you are not there to relog in 10 minutes or so it puts you back at the end of the line

Return to “Open Discussion”