Tips From Jaedaddy

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Jaedaddy

Tips From Jaedaddy

Post#1 » 25 Oct 2016, 09:19

Satchels are important, but I hate spamming "i" to see if I have one available.
At this Reddit Link there is a very useful WeakAura that will tell you when a satchel queue is available. You can also use one of the several addons, but these did not work for me. This is something I wish I knew about at the beginning of the Xpac or earlier.

My second tip is about Artifact Power. You can time the turning in of your Emissary quests and completion of large daily AP WQ with your next Artifact Research Notes to make the AP grind a little less onerous. In other words if you have completed all 3 of your emissary quests and you have 8 hours until your next artifact research notes, you should wait to turn them in (given that they won't expire at 10am ST). If you see the image below, it shows you that on average you will be getting over 25% more ap for the same turn in by just waiting the 8 hours.

My final tip is about alts. I hear many people fearing to level an alt for the pain of the AP grind. To me the leveling experience is still hell of fun. If you don't want to grind AP, do what I am doing and just make sure you log on every 4-5 days and level their AP knowledge. This way when/if you are playing that alt the AP grind is again much more manageable. I hope these help!

Return to “Open Discussion”