Proof Retiring

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Proof
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Proof Retiring

Post#1 » 16 Nov 2016, 14:14

This won't be long. I just wanted to say that thanks to you guys my WoW experience has been absolutely phenomenal.

Shock I know I told you I wouldn't surprise you like this but I got some news today that just made my situation 100 times worse. For those of you who don't know I've been having a pretty rough time with depression lately and today it came to a head. I've decided that my life needs some serious change and that's not going to get accomplished with my ass parked in a chair for hours on end.

As an app I exercise my right to terminate my trial at any given time. I am so sorry to my team for this but at this moment I am uninstalling my game and will not be returning for the foreseeable future. I have another child on the way and my attention needs to be devoted. I need to manage what I'm going through before Proof #3 gets here. That burden can't fall on him or JJ.

I love you all as though you were a second family and I will sorely miss you. I don't use facebook but I do check my e-mail regularly so if any of you have the inclination to keep in touch please feel free to contact me @ gabewhitaker8@gmail.com.

I would ask that you not respond here anything you might have to say because as soon as this is posted I will not be checking these forums anymore. Nothing personal but the change has to start somewhere. Good luck to you all and God bless.
The Doctor: I strongly advise you to keep out of my way.
You’ll find that it’s a very small universe when I’m angry with you.

Joresh
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Proof Retiring

Post#2 » 17 Nov 2016, 16:27

good luck mang, thanks for helping me out with all that shadow priest stuff on my alt

Return to “Open Discussion”