Henry Blake Moment

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Packhunter
Guild Member
Guild Member

Henry Blake Moment

Post#1 » 03 Jan 2017, 19:03

If you are wondering who Henry Blake is feel free to check him up on Wikipedia. I'll try to keep this brief.

Due to problems with my computer I haven't been able to effectively talk with everyone, and people are still shocked at the news. Now that things are slowing down I can take care of stuff like this.

On December 18th, I was in a car accident. 110% NOT my fault. My car was deemed a total lose. Where the repairs VS would cost more than the value of my car. With the exception of a hurt right wrist, I am in good shape. The other driver was taken to hospital due to her injuries. Due to No Fault insurance, well she can't sue me and I can't sue her.

I did put the down payment for my replacement car today. It has a few less miles than my old car did have at the time of the accident. I am even taking the summer rims off from my old car for my new snow tires. In a weird twist of fate, it is the same as my old car, except it as some extra goodies and is from 2009 VS my old one from 2010.

Before I sign off, just in case anyone asks/wonders. I did have it checked out by my mechanic, and the place where I am buying it has agreed to repair those damages he found as part of me not pushing for too low a price.

Return to “Open Discussion”