Weekend Giveaway stream

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Tadamot
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Weekend Giveaway stream

Post#1 » 13 May 2018, 19:31

Hello Everyone!

On May 18th and 19th starting around 8pm EST i'll be doing heroic and normal Clears for ATBT as i have been doing for a few weeks now! These raids will be streamed onto twitch.tv/tadamot i'm going to be doing some decent sized give aways this weekend to try and help drum up some publicity for the guild and the stream (I do advertise the guilds teams and recruitment needs during the streams and normally get asked more afterwards).

There will be a 250k giveaway to a lucky stormrage viewer at 12PM EST both nights! i'm looking for people to join the raids carriers or even carrys (not too hard carries for the heroic) but basically to help make the runs smoother and quicker so hopefully can get 2 clears in each night which would definitely help.

Guildies will also be eligible for the giveaways. If you want more info find me in game or drop me a message in discord!

-Tadamot

Chunkychug
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Weekend Giveaway stream

Post#2 » 14 May 2018, 11:19

Hey,
I can bring a Dark in. 970 protection paladin. I should be around the Saturday for sure, but get off work around 9pm on the Friday.

Tadamot
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 14 May 2018, 21:39

Darkbane wrote:Hey,
I can bring a Dark in. 970 protection paladin. I should be around the Saturday for sure, but get off work around 9pm on the Friday.

that would be awesome!

Stormstout
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 16 May 2018, 11:20

Tada hit me up in your discord(Acekicker) if you need for Saturday the 19th I’m out the 18th. Mains 973 Prot pally with offapec heals and dps both around 970 and 75 traits

Return to “Open Discussion”