Great trinkets for the guild, incoming...

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Great trinkets for the guild, incoming...

Post#1 » 08 Dec 2010, 12:36

I posted a thread about this a while ago, but Cataclysm was so far off at that point, that we didnt flesh it out... and I think Bell has since deleted the threads. *shakes fist*

The Darkmoon cards are NOW! We have guild members that will be 85 by the time this thread has been read. And our first few raids are only a few short weeks away. We have had plenty of time to see what the gear stats are looking like, and if you haven't already seen the Darkmoon Cards for cataclysm.. behold the beastliness:

They are just as (if not more) relatively powerful as the WotLK cards which were BiS for so many classes well into the expansion's end-game (they even made a comeback after 4.0.1 stat changes).

Long story short, I am trying to form a network of Scribes and Herbalists to get our guild a decent number of these trinkets, to wear, and sell for the exhorbitent amounts of gold that they go for. The sooner, the better. Now that these are in play, we can see the mats for each card:

30 x Volatile Life
10 x Inferno Ink
1 x Resilient Parchment

This is a bitch of a list... but the fruit of the labor is oh so sweet.

So, what can we do?

We need to start pooling our resources of herbs and volatile life. Volatile life has a chance to "drop" each time an herbalist gathers an herb in the fields.

We can do this one of two ways...

A) I can buy the mats from you, and make the cards, selling them at a discount to guildies, and keeping the AH profits for myself. This would gaurantee a quick sell for your mats, to make you some money in return.

B) We can team up and make this a "guild endeavor" where you send or trade me the mats (of which I will keep a community spread sheet of, to soothe and worries of treason), I make the cards, and each card that is made is given to bell to sell or gear raiders as needed.

I'm open to suggestions, partnerships, offers, etc...
The Champ Is Here.

Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Great trinkets for the guild, incoming...

Post#2 » 09 Dec 2010, 11:45

I NEVER DELETE POSTS...

caps lock FTL

"search" for it
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100
Kazgru - 98
Zadey (90) / Annabark (92) - Retired
-------- Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Selyndia - 90
Onetunn - 87

Linax
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 09 Dec 2010, 14:03

creamy i got you covered like a jimmy hat, haven't sold an herb yet and i just keep filling put me on the list to help man.

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#4 » 10 Dec 2010, 07:52

Great Linex! Ill keep a spread sheet of what you give, so it's tracked for the guild... or do you want to just sell them to me? Either way, let me know.

More importantly Linex.... how you lookin on the Volatile Life front?
The Champ Is Here.

Linax
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#5 » 10 Dec 2010, 08:52

i have almost 50 i think 46 or 47 on me.

Aldafear

Post#6 » 11 Dec 2010, 09:39

So slightly off-topic, but speaking of trinkets have any other JC's gotten the bop blue trinket designs to drop?

Return to “Open Discussion”