Alrcari - Enchant Weapon: Landslide

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Alrcari

Alrcari - Enchant Weapon: Landslide

Post#1 » 11 Jan 2011, 00:15

You now have access to Enchant Weapon: Landslide. More information can be found here: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=74246/enchant-weapon-landslide

Just need your mats to do it.

-Al

Merien
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Alrcari - Enchant Weapon: Landslide

Post#2 » 12 Jan 2011, 09:04

Have any details on how often this is up?

That translates for me.
"sometimes increases your absorb value when you crit by 600(ish) for 12 seconds"

If i could keep it up fairly consistently I would need to think about it, especially as I am hitting DR on my dodge already.
Sorry bear rides are for Viola only.

Dystopium
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Alrcari - Enchant Weapon: Landslide

Post#3 » 12 Jan 2011, 11:26

1000 AP proc same proc rate as all wep enchants since mongoose.

The premier enchant for all melee dps. It's *really* powerful right now. As a mutilate rogue, in full bloodthirsty gear with 359 weapons & thrown, I have just over 8k AP (slightly more in pve gear). This proc gives 1000, or a 12.5% increase. Always refresh rupture or whatever dots your class might have towars the end of a proc. Trust me, you will notice the damage increase.

The effect stacks if you have it on both weapons. The proc rate is the same as every other proc enchant since mongoose, and over time if you're constantly in combat you should see roughly 20-25% uptime. However, this doesn't proc off of spells, so you will only ever get 1 proc per weapon, unlike Hurricane, which can have 3 buffs up at a time if you're lucky. But that shouldn't factor in your decision on whether to get this enchant or not; 1000 AP is just that much better than 450 haste.

Return to “Open Discussion”