The Reason I Type Like This

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Nullfox

The Reason I Type Like This

Post#1 » 23 Jan 2011, 06:44

So No One Else New To The Guild Asks Why I Type Like This..... The Reason That I Type Like This Is Because I Am A Manager At Amazon.com And At The Facility I Have To Type In Codes That Require The First Letter Of Each Word Or Code To Be Capitalized. Because Of This I Have A Forced Habit Of Typing Like This... A Macro Will Be Made So I Never Have To Explain This Again By Typing This Ish.

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Re: The Reason I Type Like This

Post#2 » 23 Jan 2011, 08:22

You could try to unbind your shift key within your home computer control panel, so it doesnt capitalize letters, regardless of whether you hit it. At that point you would be typing in all lower case, but thats how most people type in-game anyways.

It's not that we "can't" read what you type... any more than a person trying to read a sentance where the letters are arranged backwards. It just distracts the reader's eyes a bit. You could always just, not type like that, if you wanted. It may make you type slower, but with a little focus, AnY ONE cantypein A diff er ent maNNer... even if it's not what they are used to. Meh, to each their own.
The Champ Is Here.

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 23 Jan 2011, 12:21

Ninjas do not have bad habbits. Besides smoking. *POOF*

Rocknlawls

Post#4 » 23 Jan 2011, 22:51

My guess would be that people just don't have enough to bitch about so they have to find something minor and make it a major issue and ride that persons ass for it. Just let it go people. He's not going to change his real life habits to suit your precious eyes and bickering about his typing. Find some credible issue to deal with and focus on that.

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#6 » 24 Jan 2011, 10:31

ok by POOF I meant *ninja dissapearing i a smoke cloud* and POOF if the sound of his smoke bomb.
thanks for inlighting me for the homo part tho!!!

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#7 » 24 Jan 2011, 10:32

see definition number 4!

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 24 Jan 2011, 10:52

and the ninja reference is due to the animated gif under Nullfox's name.

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#9 » 24 Jan 2011, 10:58

Rocknrofl wrote:My guess would be that people just don't have enough to bitch about so they have to find something minor and make it a major issue and ride that persons ass for it. Just let it go people. He's not going to change his real life habits to suit your precious eyes and bickering about his typing. Find some credible issue to deal with and focus on that.

so to make it clear, it was a joke!

Nullfox

Post#10 » 25 Jan 2011, 02:49

Ffran F What They Say Im Not Offended

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#11 » 25 Jan 2011, 08:42

XD

Flayz

Post#12 » 01 Feb 2011, 08:22

Don't bring your work home with you! It's bad for the brain.

now start typing like this

8)

Nullfox

Post#13 » 08 Feb 2011, 09:24

No Nevaaaaa!!!!!!! Lol

Return to “Open Discussion”